James Williams Decommits

Advertisement
It’s not that serious fam. You sound like you care too much about what complete strangers say about your opinion
Not at all, but I definitely think it is soft to just say go follow another team or that I’m hating on Miami b/c I see the **** writing on the wall with this kid.

Been down this road too many times to think otherwise, and until we have a staff that can show me something different, it will continue.

If I cared what they said I would stop posting my opinions, but I won’t.

Advertisement
Jesus ****** christ bruh! I can only imagine what ur day to day consists of. We all know the struggles we face. But **** if every single post out of you doesn't make me think suicide watch is necessary.

Things will hopefully get better when we beat them out for a top South Florida prospect

No suicide watch at all, I see what is happening, the suicide watch is for those who think we got this kid locked up until he dips on us for a pay day.

I am well prepared to deal with the same **** that happens to every 5star super elite recruit that commits to us too early.

Call me negative for wanting to see it before I believe it, when all we know is getting burned by the home town elite kids.

Some of you guys get so worked up over this ****, its funny.
Im not worked up over ****. I get what ur saying. It's a valid concern and only a fool would think it's a rap. But just because you gotta be bbn prepared for anything dont mean you should decide for anyone flat out none of these kids coming bruh. We dont know one way or the other till he signs papers wherever he going. But it's a defeatist mentality over and over again. Just give it time

These kids should not be able to commit until the beginning of their senior year.

They technically cant. I mean they cant even be offered a scholarship yet I dont think. Maybe someone can clarify but I thought it was like July or August before schools can officially offer a scholarship for kids entering their senior or junior year. This guy committed as a sophomore I believe.

Their word is as good as the coaches.....

Advertisement
Things will hopefully get better when we beat them out for a top South Florida prospect
But that's the point. We've done plenty of that. And everyone's response will always be on here wel clearly they're second tier. Reality Is every kid is unique in themselves. Bags are a common problem and for most on here unless you've seen it first hand you'll never comprehend how tempting it really is. HOWEVER no team in p5 football are saints. We've one our share for plenty of these kids. Half our problem has been the mentality of our staff is just as defeatist as the fan base. We ain't second tier to ****. That's facts and from top to bottom we gotta live that.

But that's the point. We've done plenty of that. And everyone's response will always be on here wel clearly they're second tier. Reality Is every kid is unique in themselves. Bags are a common problem and for most on here unless you've seen it first hand you'll never comprehend how tempting it really is. HOWEVER no team in p5 football are saints. We've one our share for plenty of these kids. Half our problem has been the mentality of our staff is just as defeatist as the fan base. We ain't second tier to ****. That's facts and from top to bottom we gotta live that.

Truth. I know D 2 kids that were getting paid lol

Advertisement
I respect what you are saying but this is not a unique problem to just the U. It’s a state of Florida problem right now. These Big Bag Schools are pretty much taking all the top talent in the state now.....

Advertisement
I respect what you are saying but this is not a unique problem to just the U. It’s a state of Florida problem right now. These Big Bag Schools are pretty much taking all the top talent in the state now.....
That's the point. It's not unique. It's been going on for fast longer than yall seem to realize. Social media is a bigger problem than bags. But I ain't getting into that. Just lace up and strap on big boy pants.

Advertisement
Back