James Williams Decommits

This dude isn't surrounded by Canes. This dude is surrounded by dawgs.

Another state of Florida kid for hire. Notice i didn't just single him out to So Florida. This is a problem that the big 3 schools of Florida are getting hit with.

All three schools are not showing they want to win. You want to win this recruiting thing. You better make big time coaching hires. You better stay up with the times with facilities and you better get in the arms race for talent.

It is a complete shame. That not one of the big three is even in the CFP convo. Can't even win it's conference. Getting their *** kicked by UGA and Clemson. Miami just getting it's *** kicked.

Advertisement
Ahmmon said that other schools offered extra "incentives" and he still chose Miami, but "we don't have bags". Our coach pulled up in a multi-million dollar yacht lent by a hurricane club member, but "we don't have bags". Bum schools like Pitt are giving players money, but "we don't have bags". Kosi flashes a few thousand after a significant FSU win, every one of our highly ranked recruits drive a Camaro and wear $500 dollar pair of yeezys but we still "don't have bags".

Like Brock said, every P5 program plays the bag game on some level. Regardless whether u think Miami does or not, history has shown that when Miami wins 10+ games they have a Top 10 recruiting class. We win and recruits like this kid will stay home.

You show your ignorance each and every day.

How many Golden Canes do you know? Answer: NONE

How many ex-players do you know and socialize with? Answer: NONE

How many booster or Golden Canes events do you attend on a yearly basis? Answer: NONE

Do you know, personally, the biggest contributor to the university? ANSWER: NO

How many current or former coaches do you know? ANSWER: NONE

Let’s keep it real. You’re a newbie with zero experience or knowledge trying to elevate your social media profile with ignorant hot takes. You have no idea how this game works.

You think you know shlt...you don’t.

Listen to people that know or continue be dumbass, like you currently are.

A mercenary isn’t going to stay even if we’re winning 12 a year. Unless our current landscape changes, that won’t change. Wins won’t matter to the bag chasers.

If there were dogs ready to compete with the SEC playing their same game, the people up top couldn’t stop them. That’s not how the game works. They don’t need permission.

We don’t have those dogs.

You keep showing you don't understand how the game works, who the movers and shakers are, and the significant differences between the schools and their booster bases,

You’re a good guy, I’m not trying to be a jerk, but you don’t get this part of it.
I know we dont have that network like other schools and i think the game has changed where those schools can offer more then $, they changed the modern era where they make it hard for a kid to choose UM over them where as back in the day it was easier to choose us, not only because we were better. I think the whole house and job offer to family members realy kills us.

You show your ignorance each and every day.

How many Golden Canes do you know? Answer: NONE

How many ex-players do you know and socialize with? Answer: NONE

How many booster or Golden Canes events do you attend on a yearly basis? Answer: NONE

Do you know, personally, the biggest contributor to the university? ANSWER: NO

How many current or former coaches do you know? ANSWER: NONE

Let’s keep it real. You’re a newbie with zero experience or knowledge trying to elevate your social media profile with ignorant hot takes. You have no idea how this game works.

You think you know shlt...you don’t.

Listen to people that know or continue be dumbass, like you currently are.

A mercenary isn’t going to stay even if we’re winning 12 a year. Unless our current landscape changes, that won’t change. Wins won’t matter to the bag chasers.
OCCC question for u dog, do u think we will ever be elite again. Honest question I need some sort of hope.....or has time killed us.

This dude isn't surrounded by Canes. This dude is surrounded by dawgs.

Another state of Florida kid for hire. Notice i didn't just single him out to So Florida. This is a problem that the big 3 schools of Florida are getting hit with.

All three schools are not showing they want to win. You want to win this recruiting thing. You better make big time coaching hires. You better stay up with the times with facilities and you better get in the arms race for talent.

It is a complete shame. That not one of the big three is even in the CFP convo. Can't even win it's conference. Getting their *** kicked by UGA and Clemson. Miami just getting it's *** kicked.

My only fear when it comes to the "arms race" is the fact we have a lot of people in South Florida who would sell us out to the ncaa at a moment's notice. The SEC schools have little spies down here everywhere and I'm sure the ncaa would still love to bury us after looking like idiots when it came to the Shapiro case.

The loyalty to these outside programs is truley disgusting but motivated by one thing and that thing is Green $$$$

Advertisement
OCCC question for u dog, do u think we will ever be elite again. Honest question I need some sort of hope.....or has time killed us.
With the right coach. We can win the Coastal every year. I think that is our ceiling. Along with a solid bowl game. We have the talent to do that every year. I just don't see us as a CFP team on the regular.

With the right coach. We can win the Coastal every year. I think that is our ceiling. Along with a solid bowl game. We have the talent to do that every year. I just don't see us as a CFP team on the regular.
agree we should own that yearly and i think that starts this year, I think we get there but obviously Clemson is next next level

My only fear when it comes to the "arms race" is the fact we have a lot of people in South Florida who would sell us out to the ncaa at a moment's notice. The SEC schools have little spies down here everywhere and I'm sure the ncaa would still love to bury us after looking like idiots when it came to the Shapiro case.

The loyalty to these outside programs is truley disgusting but motivated by one thing and that thing is Green $$$$
We got a bulls eye on our back and these other programs know it. They know if we try to play the game like them. Will get jacked real quick. That's why they feel they can jump in on a recruit. No matter how late it is in the game.

We get punished for offering a kid late. Whatever that means anyways but these other schools. Can jump in with the Brinks truck. 5 mins before the deadline and the kid commits.

Yes..we have to kill it on evaluations. I mean absolutely kill it.
We can’t offer the level of inducements other schools do..not even close. They’re in a whole other universe as far as what they’re giving the top guys.

Also, if the game ever gets broken wide open by feds or investigations then the playing field will get leveled. All kinds of IRS, conspiracy and even banking laws are being broken. But these are process crimes and hard to prosecute..but it could happen.

There’s always hope, brother.

Right now we have to be 100% on point with our evaluations. And get those mid-level four stars that are going to be superstars.

Advertisement
agree we should own that yearly and i think that starts this year, I think we get there but obviously Clemson is next next level
It's got to get going this season my man. Or it's just going to be a rinse and repeat. Of what we've seen since our last title.

Nobody in the Coastal should even make us break a sweat, ever. Our toughest games should be FSU/Clemson and OOC teams.

Yes..we have to kill it on evaluations. I mean absolutely kill it.
We can’t offer the level of inducements other schools do..not even close. They’re in a whole other universe as far as what they’re giving the top guys.

Also, if the game ever gets broken wide open by feds or investigations then the playing field will get leveled. All kinds of IRS, conspiracy and even banking laws are being broken. But these are process crimes and hard to prosecute..but it could happen.

There’s always hope, brother.

Right now we have to be 100% on point with our evaluations. And get those mid-level four stars that are going to be superstars.
agree the evals have to be next level, i dont know if we have great eval guys though

It's got to get going this season my man. Or it's just going to be a rinse and repeat. Of what we've seen since our last title.

Nobody in the Coastal should even make us break a sweat, ever. Our toughest games should be FSU/Clemson and OOC teams.
Im expecting 1 loss to UF (I may change that prediction later but thats what I picked long ago) and if possible we win that game which is possible im expecting really no losses till Clemson in the ACCC.

Advertisement

I used to agree with this concept. But an FSU/uf snitch is going to snitch no matter who is buying a recruit they want.
But yeah sofla is full of uf and FSU fans.
The problem we have is not so much the kids but the parents coaches mentors or whoever has invested in this kids future. These kids are going to listen to them.
As was stated in a previous post in this thread this whole state is for sale.

agree the evals have to be next level, i dont know if we have great eval guys though

And we won’t know until the players gave been in and playing .. and some take a couple of seasons or more to develop, some don’t .. it’s a waiting game sometimes.

I do know Manny and this staff realize how on point they have to be with evals

And we won’t know until the players gave been in and playing .. and some take a couple of seasons or more to develop, some don’t .. it’s a waiting game sometimes.

I do know Manny and this staff realize how on point they have to be with evals
thing is down in sfla we are going up against the greatest eval guy possibly ever in the modern day and thats saban.....he usually leaves no stone unturned and a hidden guy becomes known cause of him. Kirby is good at it as well

Advertisement
thing is down in sfla we are going up against the greatest eval guy possibly ever in the modern day and thats saban.....he usually leaves no stone unturned and a hidden guy becomes known cause of him. Kirby is good at it as well

I’m not so sure. Anybody and everybody knows who the stud 5 stars are. They’re easy.

It’s the mid level and like lower 4’s and hug 3’s where the field is even. Those are the guys that are not getting hundreds of thousands. That’s what we have to be better than them.

It’s easy to be a great evaluator when you have bags and bags of cash to get the top five stores. We all know who they have been the last two recruiting periods remember the defensive backs from a couple years ago also Tyreke, etc. Everybody knows who those guys are.

I’m not so sure. Anybody and everybody knows who the stud 5 stars are. They’re easy.

It’s the mid level and lire 4’s where the field is even. That’s what we have to be better than them
one thing with evals to is knowing if a guy can add weight and stay explosive, now thats hard. Usually over our down years we get guys they play well frosh year then add weight and never look the same again or often injured. Hoping that changes

Advertisement
Back