James Williams Decommits

Advertisement
Tell these mfs either commit and shut it down or dont commit and take your visits.
He is no longer committed...

We couldn't tell him **** even if we wanted to.

This kid will go to the highest bidder, it is obvious to anyone who doesn't have their head in the sand.

Oh, sorry guys, I guess my realistic post was being negative again...

He is no longer committed...

We couldn't tell him **** even if we wanted to.

This kid will go to the highest bidder, it is obvious to anyone who doesn't have their head in the sand.

Oh, sorry guys, I guess my realistic post was being negative again...

I get what you are saying, I am talking about the ones who are already committed.

Advertisement
Miami is not really in the position to do that, we ain’t clemson. And we would be stuck in a hard place, these “mentor$” or influencers would hold that against Miami if we don’t let them commit

Amen...Just put up with the de-commits...Cast a big net, show the locals love, and keep 'cruising. I for one wouldn't have taken Keshawn Washington back, but you take a Jaiden Francois/James Williams back all day, or at least up til early senior year.

I hope nobody is counting on "5starDonell".

Kid is going to get bagged up like the rest, but please everyone come in here and call me negative for my post, and tell me that I'm hating on everything Miami like some soft b!tches in here.

Kid is going to get bagged up like the rest, but please everyone come in here and call me negative for my post, and tell me that I'm hating on everything Miami like some soft b!tches in here.

Does this make you feel tough? I never understand the whole calling dudes soft over the internet.

Advertisement

Now they're about to start crying bro ya know how people are on this board

Advertisement

Jesus ****** christ bruh! I can only imagine what ur day to day consists of. We all know the struggles we face. But **** if every single post out of you doesn't make me think suicide watch is necessary.

Does this make you feel tough? I never understand the whole calling dudes soft over the internet.
It is in reference to the posters that get all worked up over a realistic post of mine that doesn't fit the sunshine pumping narrative that they feel everyone on here must push.

Not trying to be a tough guy, but I do find it soft as **** to say I'm hating on the Canes and maybe I should follow another team just b/c I don't think the same way they do.

Call me whatever you want on here, I don't give a ****.

Advertisement
Jesus ****** christ bruh! I can only imagine what ur day to day consists of. We all know the struggles we face. But **** if every single post out of you doesn't make me think suicide watch is necessary.
No suicide watch at all, I see what is happening, the suicide watch is for those who think we got this kid locked up until he dips on us for a pay day.

I am well prepared to deal with the same **** that happens to every 5star super elite recruit that commits to us too early.

Call me negative for wanting to see it before I believe it, when all we know is getting burned by the home town elite kids.

Some of you guys get so worked up over this ****, its funny.

It could happen no doubt but I choose to think he's coming until he decides otherwise.

It is in reference to the posters that get all worked up over a realistic post of mine that doesn't fit the sunshine pumping narrative that they feel everyone on here must push.

Not trying to be a tough guy, but I do find it soft as **** to say I'm hating on the Canes and maybe I should follow another team just b/c I don't think the same way they do.

Call me whatever you want on here, I don't give a ****.

It’s not that serious fam. You sound like you care too much about what complete strangers say about your opinion

Advertisement
Back