James Williams.....2021 banana tailpipe

Advertisement
Kid's never been to Clemson other than a quick drive thru on a bus. Cancelled the last couple of visits- they don't even talk about him on their board. I think his "relationship" might be one sided .... I don't think Dabo is playing the game the way PorkChop wants to play

From the Clemson board on Williams:

Anna Hickey - 247 reporter when asked if Williams comments were legit or just smokescreen to cover for UGA:
"I am not really tracking Williams. Much like I'm not really tracking Agiye Hall. You never say never in recruiting, but I just don't see it happening. "

They haven't been recruiting him since last summer. It's all talk on his part. Just like the Miami talk. I don't know why he doesn't just commit to UGA

Advertisement

Anna Hickey - 247 reporter when asked if Williams comments were legit or just smokescreen to cover for UGA:
"I am not really tracking Williams. Much like I'm not really tracking Agiye Hall. You never say never in recruiting, but I just don't see it happening. "

They haven't been recruiting him since last summer. It's all talk on his part. Just like the Miami talk. I don't know why he doesn't just commit to UGA
Kid is playing games and everybody knows it

He keeps Clemson there to use as a bargaining tool. He's not ready to settle for current offers and will either float Clemson or us when it's convenient.

I don't think he fits the Clemson culture based on his playing temperament and the way he talks in interviews. They like hard-nosed smart defenders. They're not gonna chase after him and play that game. Frankly Miami shouldn't either.

Advertisement
Heritage was locked down by uga ever since Sony and cmr knew it. Hence the Rumph hire to try to snatch one or both of ps2 and TC.
Him goeing back to heritage was the nail in the coffin imo and the other schools know it.

Heritage was locked down by uga ever since Sony and cmr knew it. Hence the Rumph hire to try to snatch one or both of ps2 and TC.
Him goeing back to heritage was the nail in the coffin imo and the other schools know it.

I wonder who is the person funneling players to UGA from heritage.

I wonder who is the person funneling players to UGA from heritage.
I wouldn't call 3 players and a kicker to UGA from AH a feeder school.

A feeder school would be more along the lines of Miramar to West Virginia or St Thomas to OSU and UM.

Advertisement

LCE has said for some time now that this kid is signed, sealed and [going to be] delivered to UGA.

I wouldn't call 3 players and a kicker to UGA from AH a feeder school.

A feeder school would be more along the lines of Miramar to West Virginia or St Thomas to OSU and UM.
I’m not calling Heritage a feeder school. But when they want a player and that player commands a certain price then Heritage and UGA have been there to break records. People on here have said that 200k and jobs was the price for Sony. I heard that the Tyson Campbell’s recruitment was so insane that it was scaring coaches from even coming into sofla again. How it happens and who’s involved is anyone’s guess.

Advertisement
just keep recruiting him... see how we produce on the field... if ole Kirby doesn’t deliver an SEC title and natty his seat might start getting warm. Those folks expect a **** championship already.. their starting to draw parallels to ole Richts trajectory

just keep recruiting him... see how we produce on the field... if ole Kirby doesn’t deliver an SEC title and natty his seat might start getting warm. Those folks expect a **** championship already.. their starting to draw parallels to ole Richts trajectory
Kirby is trying to avoid talk of bad game day coaching by destroying the recruiting trail every year. Him hiring Scott Cochran as an on field coach shows he values recruiting at the highest level and everything else comes second. He will be better than richt because he’s just gonna have a ridiculous talent level

Kirby is trying to avoid talk of bad game day coaching by destroying the recruiting trail every year. Him hiring Scott Cochran as an on field coach shows he values recruiting at the highest level and everything else comes second. He will be better than richt because he’s just gonna have a ridiculous talent level
That’s cute...

but LSU with fog horn leg horn just won a Natty with a cast off OSU QB and a defense that isn’t even close to their usual high standards

UGA has been celebrating recruiting national titles for a long time... they know it’s a joke since they can’t stumble into one Natty a decade like FSU

Hes not a true heritage kids by any means. He's an Opa Locka kid, no 1 at Heritage has pull with his recruitment

Advertisement
Back