James Pogorelc, T, Virginia

Advertisement
He's a Basketball player too & you can see it in his footwork, natural fluidity with the way he gets to the 2nd level.

Fits the trend of recent OL's drafted that were tall athletic kids around the 240-260lbs coming out of HS.

Definitely a prospect to monitor & evaluate as a possible late add in the class, great find D$.

Surprised Stanford isn’t interested. He’s not that far from me. I’d watch him and report back but I’d be a Got **** liar if I said I knew what to watch for.

Let me know when you need a kicker or punter scouted.

Advertisement
I don’t get it. How does he not have UVA or VT offers, especially UVA???

1126C91B-94AA-4F47-8B3C-0DC5ADF78BCB.png
D3AA0BE5-AFFF-4175-B308-A95FC7B717B4.png
228969C2-E159-425E-BCD7-F1A54767DE6A.jpeg

With RVA Cane on this one - no UVA and no VT? Find it hard to believe they wouldn't know about this kid.

Advertisement
Left Tackle is the marquee position ... so you have to ask the question ... why is he playing RT?

You know we are all qualified couch coaches here.
I’ve really learned to acknowledge that in some areas I’m just low hanging fruit and live life like Eminem in 8 Mile when he disses himself and his crew in his rap battle with Papa Doc and tells him to “tell em something they don’t know about me.”

It’s a life lessen I’ve seen in the workplace as well. If you’re honest about what you don’t know, there may be people who hold that against you but you were honest so how much can they shellack you??? But if you act like you know it all, it’s really easy for people to want to knock you down plus you come off as not credible and untrustworthy and that extends into areas you might actually know.

For me, better to lay it out there honestly and excel at what I’m good at as no one is a master of everything but to each his own.

Advertisement
This kind of thing happens all the time with OL. Just look at the NFL linemen and their offers out of high school.

He has a 4.0 and plays in the Fairfax County School System. Great public schools and a major area. He also has offers from ODU and Richmond. If they know about him, the others have to know about him. Maybe he’s a late bloomer and they’re re-evaluating him???

I don’t know but it’s odd, otherwise.

Surprised Stanford isn’t interested. He’s not that far from me. I’d watch him and report back but I’d be a Got **** liar if I said I knew what to watch for.

Let me know when you need a kicker or punter scouted.

You must be in the 3% on here....everyone else are experts on talent and know more than most college coaches.....at least thats what they will have you believe

BC radar, 6' 7", 4.6 shuttle. Someone head up there and ask him if you can measure his wingspan. Then ask him to do a broad jump. Then a ladder drill. Follow it up by taking him to a nearby basketball court and request a drop step from the left block. Video tape it all. Post it here.

If he can make all that happen in a coordinated way and this board votes in favor, offer him a full scholarship.

Advertisement
You must be in the 3% on here....everyone else are experts on talent and know more than most college coaches.....at least thats what they will have you believe
I’m brutal on myself. Not on others, just on me.

BC radar, 6' 7", 4.6 shuttle. Someone head up there and ask him if you can measure his wingspan. Then ask him to do a broad jump. Then a ladder drill. Follow it up by taking him to a nearby basketball court and request a drop step from the left block. Video tape it all. Post it here.

If he can make all that happen in a coordinated way and this board votes in favor, offer him a full scholarship.

Yeah, I’ll go contact a high school kid who’s about 10 inches taller and 35 years younger than me, tell him I’m with CanesInsight and that I want to video him jumping around. Should I send him pics of some XXL Latina @Paranos specials and tell him that’s what awaits him at the end of the Hurricanes rainbow???

@avax hooked me up with a gif I can use too...

E85B3D94-EEE0-454F-A819-BD25657505D3.gif

Yeah, I’ll go contact a high school kid who’s about 10 inches taller and 35 years younger than me, tell him I’m with CanesInsight and that I want to video him jumping around. Should I send him pics of some XXL Latina @Paranos specials and tell him that’s what awaits him at the end of the Hurricanes rainbow???
Show him the pics, but don't send them.

Advertisement
Back