James Pogorelc, T, Virginia

Advertisement
We really need to get out in front of guys like this. The information is out there.

Yeah. But still... he didn’t have the UVA and VT offers either back then. I said I was surprised about Stanford having not offered. Now he has Stanford, Michigan, UVA, Michigan and UNC. Kid should go to Stanford if he has a shot at the NFL, otherwise, Harvard has a great business school I hear.

Advertisement
Gonna be a steal for ODU (aka **** Michigan/Stanford post.)
We don't have the coaches to coach him up. Meanwhile, Cincy started 3 olinemen yesterday with a total of 3 years football experience between them, including a former hockey player who was 29 years old. And they won because of them (and the D).

Go Monarchs I guess.

There’s players that understand early like this kid and grab hold and take ownership.

Very rare to see they usually end up with rings .

I’m just amazed at his field presence he executes his play to the TEE , I can’t imagine a better better player at his position out there.

GOCANES

The problem with this young man's recruitment is he is very smart an understands he is a late bloomer, so he is waiting to sign until February. Which will cause a bidding war for him between programs that missed on their early signing targets. He recently unofficially visited Stanford after they offered him, so the heavy odds are on Stanford to land his commitment, despite UVA offering a few weeks ago.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back