James Cook

Advertisement
proxy.php

Advertisement
Quick reminder:

DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

Idc what anyone says, Cook himself included... Any & all interest he has in us is purely trolling...

He's a kid that's going to want a lot of attention his Senior year, he won't just sign with FSU & let it be that, he needs headlines & trust me when I tell you, he'll be looking for an opportunity to sucker Canes fans into chasing after him.

We got the better back in Lingard, we do not need Cook & we're simply wasting time by even entertaining him.
NO, NO, NO!

Advertisement
Richt has pulled the double signing of keith marshall / todd gurley and nick chubb / sony michel

I dont think Cook will come to Miami. But could seek Cam Davis or chris curry.

Personally, I want Curry. I dont remember the last time we had a truck like him. Maybe go all way back to Mcghahee , if not naje davenport

If Cook is running a 4.7 in shorts and t-shirt then I don't think it bodes well for him in pads. You know he is just going to play Miami and end up at FSU, while Nole fans will laugh at Canes fans for thinking we had a chance. The Machiavelli part of me says let him go to FSU, have the fans raise a stink about Jimbo not starting Dalvin 2.0 and force his hand, then we can feast on a RB who runs a 4.74 40 while FSU tears itself apart.

Quick reminder:

DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

Idc what anyone says, Cook himself included... Any & all interest he has in us is purely trolling...

He's a kid that's going to want a lot of attention his Senior year, he won't just sign with FSU & let it be that, he needs headlines & trust me when I tell you, he'll be looking for an opportunity to sucker Canes fans into chasing after him.

We got the better back in Lingard, we do not need Cook & we're simply wasting time by even entertaining him.
NO, NO, NO!

This x100. Plus the kid ran a 4.74.

Advertisement
Quick reminder:

DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

NO, NO, NO!

Westrbook.gif

Advertisement
Yeah after getting Lingard we don't need to waste time on Cook.

Curry, Davis, maybe a national guy or whatever. But main priority needs to be keeping Lingard and getting Curry.

Advertisement
Back