James Coley and Hurlie Brown

Another 2-sport baller and athlete.

Id like to see Lockley get reps at SAM as well.

Thanks for the info fellas.

Advertisement
Loved reading the fact duke pulled himself out of the game so James could score in his last game

Very happy to have both of these guys on board.

You can tell Coley is excited about this OL. That was the first thing out of his mouth when Joe Z asked about Miami's personnel.

Advertisement
Gotta feel good for a guy like Hurlie

Especially after the way Cristobal played us, nice having people on the staff who want to be here badly and are not just waiting for the money

How did it take so long for contact to be made, by the kids or the staff, if these two "4-star" type kids love the U so much? This kid Corn that has such an impressive tape, was a Cane fan since 4 and is willing to sign so quickly and we just find out about it in February? It just seems strange, even stranger to happen twice.

Advertisement
How did it take so long for contact to be made, by the kids or the staff, if these two "4-star" type kids love the U so much? This kid Corn that has such an impressive tape, was a Cane fan since 4 and is willing to sign so quickly and we just find out about it in February? It just seems strange, even stranger to happen twice.

Numbers probably played a big role in it. Corn fell off the radar because of Collins and all the other backup plans we were attached to. Staff was pretty **** sure that Collins was coming. Griffin wasn't ever really a need and we seemed to be filled with spots. Griffin just got taken because you don't turn down that level of talent, regardless of what your depth chart looks like.

Imagine that, a guy who went to UM, who wants to stay at UM...

Here, here to Hurricane Hurlie...

Especially after the way Cristobal played us, nice having people on the staff who want to be here badly and are not just waiting for the money

Unfortunately I feel like Coley is waiting for the money to come calling.

He'll probably be a HC somewhere after a couple years of good playcalling here.

Hurlie Brown didn't mention Danny Dillard AT ALL when talking about the RB's.

He did mention walk on Brandon Yosha. Tells me everything I need to know about Dillard....will never be a factor.

Advertisement
I am REALLY hoping you are reading too much into that one, canesman. Sheesh! Could you imagine if he was a complete bust? Our depth chart would be what?...Duke, Eduardo, Corn, Gus, Hagens?....My God....I HAVE to be missing somebody right?...Please tell me I am...If not I put a red jersey on Duke for the Spring. Lol!

i agree. I was never impressed with dillard on tape. Felt he had to be a FB. Gus might suprise, it seems like coaches love him. Watch him or Corn have a better career than AC. lol. They have a huge ol. I think Sonny might wind up being a monster.

Advertisement

Can't really blame a guy for leaving if it is for a HC Position.

As it should be. If he kicks *** for two years and moves on then so be it. I think Coley unlike Fisch wants a head job in college. I always got the vibe from Fisch he was just adding to his resume until he could get into the NFL as a play caller. Hopefully Coley is great and then waits for a solid head coaching job and doesn't jump at the FIU type jobs right away.

i agree. I was never impressed with dillard on tape. Felt he had to be a FB. Gus might suprise, it seems like coaches love him. Watch him or Corn have a better career than AC. lol. They have a huge ol. I think Sonny might wind up being a monster.

Fishbein as much as guaranteed dillard wasnt going to see the field at UM back when we took his commitment. Was hoping her was wrong.

Advertisement
Back