Jamarcus Chatman ???

Is that something we are going to tell ourselves or is that actually the situation? That is not very clear.

I'm sure we wanted both of them, especially since we need to help at end and Chatman can play there.

We have nesta and Miller committed.. please tell me where do we have space to take 4 defensive tackles this class

Chatman was a sde Dt hybrid. He was starting out at de

You can confirm this how? Chatfield didnt get offered for a while because he wasnt Kul prototype tall, twitchy, lanky, freak athlete that he wants at end. Chatman was never coming here to play DE. He was coming to put on 20lbs and be a 3 tech. Where do you see any similarities between Rousseau/ Garvin and Chatman?

Oh and let me throw in Dj Johnson and Joe Jackson in there too

Advertisement
Is that something we are going to tell ourselves or is that actually the situation? That is not very clear.

I'm sure we wanted both of them, especially since we need to help at end and Chatman can play there.

We have nesta and Miller committed.. please tell me where do we have space to take 4 defensive tackles this class

You can confirm this how? Chatfield didnt get offered for a while because he wasnt Kul prototype tall, twitchy, lanky, freak athlete that he wants at end. Chatman was never coming here to play DE. He was coming to put on 20lbs and be a 3 tech. Where do you see any similarities between Rousseau/ Garvin and Chatman?

The staff told him that , he said it in an interview

And renato brown also thinks hes playing DT here lol

We will all look back on the recruitment of Jamarcus Chatman and reflect on him being a complete drama queen; similar to Jobe.

Pete also said this , he's in the 260's and played de in hs. It's been mentioned here a bunch about him starting at de, don't know where you've been. Sounds like you were assuming.

Advertisement

Oh and let me throw in Dj Johnson and Joe Jackson in there too

Uh DJ aint here

Well he said the staff needed him to play early at sde, and he's the perfect size. Pete also mentioned this multiple times , but some random dummy with 70 posts says that's bs. Because he thinks it, nothing more .

So yeah, I'll go with the player , staff and Pete over 70 post guy.

The staff offered brown at DT.

Advertisement

Well now I know you're either a troll or just dumb. Brown is 6'5 310 as a hs jr. Chatman is 6'2 255-260 lol. I'm done with you now.

Don't bother with idiot

That's very unfortunate with Chatman. We need depth across the board on the d-line right now. Chatman was someone that could've been plugged in at SDE and played DT later on after he put on more weight. I'm not liking the way d-line recruiting has gone this cycle.

Don't bother with idiot

Who offered Brown our OL coach or DL coach? Lol Id love to hear this

Advertisement

Well now I know you're either a troll or just dumb. Brown is 6'5 310 as a hs jr. Chatman is 6'2 255-260 lol. I'm done with you now.

Oh so youll also try to tell me that Chatman didnt try committing when he visited in the summer and the staff said no?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back