Jamarcus Chatman ???

Tweed said he would be a Cane, that's good enough for me, till proven other wise.

So if tweed said he was a cane you'd think he'd come in and say fsu rumors are bs? Or don't believe everything you read?

When everyone starts changing their cb's in the last 12-18 hours you know the percentages are high they know something
Pull your panties up.

Advertisement
Tweed said he would be a Cane, that's good enough for me, till proven other wise.

So if tweed said he was a cane you'd think he'd come in and say fsu rumors are bs? Or don't believe everything you read?

When everyone starts changing their cb's in the last 12-18 hours you know the percentages are high they know something
Pull your panties up.

Mine are up, the question is will yours be up in the am?

when did [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] say he was coming? Not recently he has not..

Advertisement
Advertisement
So would people be ok with landing Chatman and not landing Colburn at this point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tweed just had this kid out to eat then deleted all his tweets to him. he’s gone. it sucks.

Advertisement
[TWEET]961043043775320064[/TWEET]

hmmmm

Once again no recruit says something like this unless he's 1. A troll or 2. Sees nothing but bull**** from "experts". We'll see in 15 hours

Lol by troll do you mean gets upset his decision has leaked?

What recruit less then 24 hours before his decision actually gives a **** about reports of what he'll do? Of he's decided and told anybody they'll leak it regardless so he shouldn't care

So would people be ok with landing Chatman and not landing Colburn at this point?

I wanted 5 DL total, 2 DE and 3 DT.

Rousseau - DE - signed
Silvera- DT
Miller- DT

Chatman- DE/DT
Coburn- DT

I would prefer Coburn at this point. DE are easier to find compared to DT.

Look, I would never steal a kid’s moment by leaking any of HIS info. Secondly, I delete twitter posts all the time, especially when dumb *** Canes fans start talking **** on my posts about kids that I have a relationship with.

Advertisement
Look, I would never steal a kids moment by leaking any info. Secondly, I delete twitter posts all the time, especially when dumb *** Canes fans start talking **** on my posts about kids that I have a relationship with.

Respectable. Good on you man.

That said, I respect the **** out of the way Lo handled this.

I think the a man who is going to be bashing on other strong men needing to "have his moment" is the softest sht i can imagine. Like you said bro: "Build the class, not the suspense." The need for some of these cats to have a "My Super Sweet 16" LOOK AT ME moment is just completely flaming

Look, I would never steal a kid’s moment by leaking any of HIS info. Secondly, I delete twitter posts all the time, especially when dumb *** Canes fans start talking **** on my posts about kids that I have a relationship with.

So you're saying there's a chance....

Any explanation for the run of Chatman cb's?

So you're saying there's a chance....

No. My reading is he's politely saying Jamarcus Chatman is gone. Even if he comes he's not a guy I want. A 3 star diva can go somewhere else

Advertisement
Back