Jamarcus Chatman ???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just spoke to Chatman... he said the showers are to close together and his crank game isn't up to par. Will choose a bigger school with private showers.

Dam! I knew that would get us sooner or later! We can raise money for an IPF but we do nothing for the showers...fire Blake James!

Advertisement
Tweed said he would be a Cane, that's good enough for me, till proven other wise.

So if tweed said he was a cane you'd think he'd come in and say fsu rumors are bs? Or don't believe everything you read?

When everyone starts changing their cb's in the last 12-18 hours you know the percentages are high they know something

Last edited:
What a disaster. Holy ****. There’s a real possibility we only get Ezzard.

The 2023 class is loaded.... Don’t get all worked up. Nobody really knows anything. Also, the kids that play games tend to suck at this level anyway. Everyone is guessing right now.

What was Tweed's relationship with this kid to begin with? Just a kid he corresponded with on twitter?

Advertisement
Divas do have an astronomical bust rate.

Anyone member Byron Cowart? CeCe Jefferson? Keef Bryant? Savion Smith? Willie Williams? Drama queens are often too selfish and self-important to sacrifice for team goals.

Guys that come in and get to work, keep their heads down, keep their words, and work hard tend to do very well all across the country. I have a sneaky suspicion that Realus George will get to work, not be involved in any shenanigans and week 1 will be helping us win. The selfish guys that are too deep in the croot game blaze before drug tests, skip class, don't bust their *** conditioning, and if someone plays before them pout and transfer. We want to recruit talented character and maturity.

As it relates to Jamarcus Chatman, he's been "committed" all over the place. Is clearly flaky. I see whatever school he commits to as a one year weigh station before playing in the MS or Kansas Juco league

Yup.. I told y'all Chatman is someone you cannot trust. He is the opposite of a loyalist. I think wherever he ends up he will bust out. Too much of a flake definitely a character flaw.

Advertisement
Cane tears... Nope, ***** that, don't care one bit. Just like Jobe, a diva. A guy who commits, has to reaffirms his commitment 10 times, or has been committed to 3 schools, ain't got what it takes.

You all are believing garbage. No one some kid from Rome chooses FSU over Miami. Heck his last Facebook post is of him and Richt.

This thread is pure chaos with a bit of ridiculous built in - also shows why the pharma companies make so much money selling anxiety medications.

Everyone needs to relax and let things play out.

Advertisement
Back