Jamarcus Chatman ???

You might want to give up on Chatman if you believe [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] is some type of indicator. He upvoted posts indicating Chatman going to FSU and deleted some tweets about Chatman's visit to UM.

Don't think he deleted those tweets. You're just not looking at his "tweets and replies"

Still, too much smoke about Chatman for him not to be going to FSU at this point. Crazy. Idk wtf happened between Sunday and today.

Advertisement
Rumph and Kul are on the brink of reaching fireable status.

Who gone fire them?

I'm gonna guess Mark Richt when he looks at his defensive depth chart and realizes how much talent these two missed on.

If tomorrow goes worst case scenario, Richt is gonna have to tweak his staff and get some recruiters in place of these two. The amount of misses going on by them is unacceptable here, and if this problem isn't fixed it'll start falling on him.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

IF it actually happens, I'd like to know what the **** did or didn't go down last weekend, while all those guys were on campus. Who ****ed in all their cornflakes? IF.. this actually happens, it also means having the final visit before signing day is nothing more than a random date on the calendar.
My guess is they didn’t like the cake. Catastrophic failure by the staff

Miami won 9 games year 1 and 10 games year 2, with a ACCCG appearances!! This staff have upgraded the play of this Miami football program, IF recruits aren't feeling The U, I'm sorry it's not the staff!! Our staff went all out for these recruits, IF they aren't on board, THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO BE HURRICANES!! F' what ppl might say, after all this staff have done in Storm18' I'M SORRY I CAN'T BLAME THE STAFF FOR RECRUITS NOT PICKING MIAMI..

No Briggs, chatfield and Chatman. That's looking very likely, no words for that

You might want to give up on Chatman if you believe [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] is some type of indicator. He upvoted posts indicating Chatman going to FSU and deleted some tweets about Chatman's visit to UM.

Don't think he deleted those tweets. You're just not looking at his "tweets and replies"

Still, too much smoke about Chatman for him not to be going to FSU at this point. Crazy. Idk wtf happened between Sunday and today.

I took a look. Those were from Chatman's previous trip to Miami. Tweed posted those this weekend but they're older pictures. Anything from this past weekend is gone.

Ivins said Chatman has told more than one program he's coming in the last 48 hours apparently. So who knows.

Advertisement

Nah, he deleted some tweets about Chatman.

Chatman is a flake and always has been.

This is true

I took a look. Those were from Chatman's previous trip to Miami. Tweed posted those this weekend but they're older pictures. Anything from this past weekend is gone.

Ivins said Chatman has told more than one program he's coming in the last 48 hours apparently. So who knows.

Recruiting is hilarious

Tweeds silence speaks very loudly , then view his likes . He's speaking without speaking.

Advertisement
**** and I was gonna go to the bar he was announcing....think I’ll hold off

If Chatman going to fsu its cuz we got Coburn

Is that something we are going to tell ourselves or is that actually the situation? That is not very clear.

I'm sure we wanted both of them, especially since we need to help at end and Chatman can play there.

We have nesta and Miller committed.. please tell me where do we have space to take 4 defensive tackles this class

This is true

I like tweed. Saying that, he did delete all his pro Chatman tweets

Advertisement

Is that something we are going to tell ourselves or is that actually the situation? That is not very clear.

I'm sure we wanted both of them, especially since we need to help at end and Chatman can play there.

We have nesta and Miller committed.. please tell me where do we have space to take 4 defensive tackles this class

Chatman was a sde Dt hybrid. He was starting out at de

Advertisement
Rumph and Kul are on the brink of reaching fireable status.

Who gone fire them?

I'm gonna guess Mark Richt when he looks at his defensive depth chart and realizes how much talent these two missed on.

If tomorrow goes worst case scenario, Richt is gonna have to tweak his staff and get some recruiters in place of these two. The amount of misses going on by them is unacceptable here, and if this problem isn't fixed it'll start falling on him.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

IF it actually happens, I'd like to know what the **** did or didn't go down last weekend, while all those guys were on campus. Who ****ed in all their cornflakes? IF.. this actually happens, it also means having the final visit before signing day is nothing more than a random date on the calendar.
My guess is they didn’t like the cake. Catastrophic failure by the staff

Yeah it would be. I'm still not buying it though. The one plus to this is you'd have to think it changes how the staff views the early signing period. Hopefully, when guys commit from now on, they'll be told they'll either sign early or won't be thought of, or treated like, a commit.

No he’s right. All the Chatman related tweets on his page are gone. No residue. Well ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chatman was a sde Dt hybrid. He was starting out at de

You can confirm this how? Chatfield didnt get offered for a while because he wasnt Kul prototype tall, twitchy, lanky, freak athlete that he wants at end. Chatman was never coming here to play DE. He was coming to put on 20lbs and be a 3 tech. Where do you see any similarities between Rousseau/ Garvin and Chatman?

Sounds like something he would do if his recruitment was any indication. Expect him to transfer in 2 years if he doesn't play early on (no matter where he goes).

Advertisement
Back