Jamarcus Chatman ???

Not gotten lie chatman came in my job to eat last night with his family ( he had on a Miami jacket) I asked him where he was going he wouldn't tell me but I was listening to his family talk about what all he was gonna say on Wednesday but at the end of his speech I over heard his daddy telling everybody to do the fspoo chop smh.... I hope I'm wrong but after seen this it kinda make sense

And anyone who bashed this guy owes him an apology, because this story is 100% true.

so we were supposed to believe him after multiple trolls saying the same kind of ****. Nah, come on Tweed if you saw us bashing him (i wasnt one of them) you could have mentioned that it was plausible that that happened.

Advertisement
It's just a figure of speech. I did not mean for everyone to offer a public apology.

Delete the Nole Tears thread, we don't deserve to poke fun at them. Seriously its embarrassing.

Willie just came in and blew up what was remaining on our D board. Same as Bowden and jimbo use to do. We're lucky we had an early signing period. Stupid people on here calling him a corch, the same people who called Kirby a corch and he just walked into south Florida and took our top target.

I literally joined this board for Gator tears, but after today I can't bring myself to post their anymore. Dan MF Mullet signed a better transition class then us after not being bowl eligible. Slick willie signed a **** top 10 class his transition year this **** is crazy.

agree

I didn't even want to touch on Gator Tears because we have people who get so sensitive about it. But i completely agree. It's gotta go. We have nothing to laugh at anyone about.

You guys now Chatman was the 3rd best DL on his own team? Do you know he was the one that wasn't 1st team All-State. Did you know that he didn't have offers from Georgia or Alabama?

so you're telling me that it's even more embarrassing than usual?

What I am saying is he isn't the type of recruit we need to go out of state for. He is a good prospect, but there are dozens of other players that are just as good. Go watch to tape vs Justin Fields, it was Anderson and Griffin making the plays, not Chatman. Bottom line, if the kid can't get an offer from Bama or Georgia, then he doesn't belong at Miami.

We are not on the same talent level as bama or georgia, and cannot recruit as well as them. Not sure if you have seen any of the other results from today, but second tier is where we will be recruiting with this defensive staff.

You guys now Chatman was the 3rd best DL on his own team? Do you know he was the one that wasn't 1st team All-State. Did you know that he didn't have offers from Georgia or Alabama?

What I am saying is he isn't the type of recruit we need to go out of state for. He is a good prospect, but there are dozens of other players that are just as good. Go watch to tape vs Justin Fields, it was Anderson and Griffin making the plays, not Chatman. Bottom line, if the kid can't get an offer from Bama or Georgia, then he doesn't belong at Miami.

Then who in state should we have offered? Your argument falls on itself. Because we didn't land the instate guys who could have filled that role. We left the state to try and plug it and missed on him. Nesta and Miller don't play Chatmans role, essentially we have to wait another year. So in 2018 we can hear the coaches cry about depth again.. They've been here 3 years

Advertisement

Sounds like excuses. The guy isn't good now since he spurned Miami. Stop, we wanted him and we sure **** needed him. Which makes it ecsn worse after hearing your excuse, we needed that 3 star, badly. The Dl depth and talent is awful.

Advertisement

1. We aren’t getting any of those “other guys” either.
2. So, Marquez Ezzard doesn’t belong at Miami? Realus George? The OL we signed last year that redshirted? Since none of them had offers from Bama or UGA?

You are putting your foot in your mouth man, just stop.

and we still couldn't close, fsu started his recruitment a FEW weeks ago. Peters as well.

and we still couldn't close, fsu started his recruitment a FEW weeks ago. Peters as well.

peters wouldn't qualify at miami. we moved on.

Advertisement
It's just a figure of speech. I did not mean for everyone to offer a public apology.

@tweed some family to diss us with the hat

I know your feelings are hurt, but chill with this crap. You’ve adored Tweed for a year while Lo was one of the most locked in and admirable recruits in this living fan’s life.

Go suck on a Hi-C and relax.

@tweed some family to diss us with the hat

I know your feelings are hurt, but chill with this crap. You’ve adored Tweed for a year while Lo was one of the most locked in and admirable recruits in this living fan’s life.

Go suck on a Hi-C and relax.

no I didn't. chill out. i don't have a problem with him picking another school but picking up our hat like that, thats crap. thats my problem. i was there. that was soooo f'ing disrespectful but i guess you are okay with it. is @tweed okay with him dissing us with the hat like that?

Advertisement
Yes, as other have pointed out, it is ludicrous to argue Chatman is not a loss that hurts. The most concerning part is that FSU - in a year where its program was a dumpster fire -- beat us head to head for multiple recruits.

Man some of yall need to watch the tape. This kid was not as good as yall were making him out to be. Thats the ******* truth. Like I've said many ******* times on here dude was not going to be primarily a SDE here, his future would have been at 3tech DT or one of those Tweener roles like Bethel, though he isn't as good as Bethel.

He is not someone that we honestly should be upset at losing. He was purely going to be a depth player. If we would have gotten Coburn, I honestly wouldn't even really want Chatman. I'm not upset in the slightest he did not pick us - Or Briggs for that matter.

WE'LL BE FINE.
some yall need to change your tampons for real. Next year is going to be all about recruiting on the defensive side of the ball. This 2018 class was about loading up on offense. 2019 is for loading up on defense.

Yes, as other have pointed out, it is ludicrous to argue Chatman is not a loss that hurts. The most concerning part is that FSU - in a year where its program was a dumpster fire -- beat us head to head for multiple recruits.

exactly. With Willie Vanillie no less.

When someone isnt highly rated”its trust the staff” then when we miss its “he didn’t have big offers”. We whiffed Andrew. Call a spade a spade.

Ask DMoney what I have said about him.

His stats indicated he was the 3rd best DL on his own team, and he was the only one of the big three that didn't make first team all-state. All 4 DL from Rome signed for D1 schools (Georgia, Georgia Tech, FSU, Navy). Don't get me wrong, I wish we would have signed him, but there are probably a few dozen DL that are better than Chatman. If we go out of state for a player, I want us offering someone that at least offers from the instate school, which in this case Chatman did not.

Advertisement
Back