Jamarcus Chatman ???

Advertisement
How anyone would want to play for Taggart is beyond me. Dude has a sub-500 career coaching record and regurgitates Paris Hilton tweets verbatim. Haggins owns us.

Advertisement
Delete the Nole Tears thread, we don't deserve to poke fun at them. Seriously its embarrassing.

Willie just came in and blew up what was remaining on our D board. Same as Bowden and jimbo use to do. We're lucky we had an early signing period. Stupid people on here calling him a corch, the same people who called Kirby a corch and he just walked into south Florida and took our top target.

Advertisement
Delete the Nole Tears thread, we don't deserve to poke fun at them. Seriously its embarrassing.

Willie just came in and blew up what was remaining on our D board. Same as Bowden and jimbo use to do. We're lucky we had an early signing period. Stupid people on here calling him a corch, the same people who called Kirby a corch and he just walked into south Florida and took our top target.

Except CHATMAN is from Ga not south Florida

That 10th coach better specialize in defensive recruiting or we are F*CKED.

Advertisement
Wtf happen @Tweed

I’m case you ain’t notice , those dudes don’t know **** either don’t matter if they parents or coaches cousins uncles . Got relatives of bout 5 players on here an none of know anything regarding recruiting

I'm sorry that I've hurt you.

took the kid out to eat & everything. **** he did us dirty.

@tweed said he was "family" and put his pic in a maimi uniform edit on his twitter profile. **** and then he dissed us at the signing by picking our hat up and then putting it back down? wow, thats some family @tweed

You guys now Chatman was the 3rd best DL on his own team? Do you know he was the one that wasn't 1st team All-State. Did you know that he didn't have offers from Georgia or Alabama?

Advertisement
You guys now Chatman was the 3rd best DL on his own team? Do you know he was the one that wasn't 1st team All-State. Did you know that he didn't have offers from Georgia or Alabama?

Lol and we still couldn’t land him

Advertisement
Back