Jamarcus Chatman ???

You guys now Chatman was the 3rd best DL on his own team? Do you know he was the one that wasn't 1st team All-State. Did you know that he didn't have offers from Georgia or Alabama?

When someone isnt highly rated”its trust the staff” then when we miss its “he didn’t have big offers”. We whiffed Andrew. Call a spade a spade.

Advertisement
Wtf happen @Tweed

I’m case you ain’t notice , those dudes don’t know **** either don’t matter if they parents or coaches cousins uncles . Got relatives of bout 5 players on here an none of know anything regarding recruiting

I'm sorry that I've hurt you.

It's called recruiting, if you can't stomach it, don't follow it, nobody knows what these kids are going to do. @Tweed, always appreciate what you bring to this board, one of our best posters.

Delete the Nole Tears thread, we don't deserve to poke fun at them. Seriously its embarrassing.

Willie just came in and blew up what was remaining on our D board. Same as Bowden and jimbo use to do. We're lucky we had an early signing period. Stupid people on here calling him a corch, the same people who called Kirby a corch and he just walked into south Florida and took our top target.

Except CHATMAN is from Ga not south Florida

So? He was a target we needed, and so was Briggs.

You guys now Chatman was the 3rd best DL on his own team? Do you know he was the one that wasn't 1st team All-State. Did you know that he didn't have offers from Georgia or Alabama?

When someone isnt highly rated”its trust the staff” then when we miss its “he didn’t have big offers”. We whiffed Andrew. Call a spade a spade.

n we couldnt beat fsu for him a "bumb" thats even worse even tho hes a baller to me

Advertisement
Delete the Nole Tears thread, we don't deserve to poke fun at them. Seriously its embarrassing.

Willie just came in and blew up what was remaining on our D board. Same as Bowden and jimbo use to do. We're lucky we had an early signing period. Stupid people on here calling him a corch, the same people who called Kirby a corch and he just walked into south Florida and took our top target.

I literally joined this board for Gator tears, but after today I can't bring myself to post their anymore. Dan MF Mullet signed a better transition class then us after not being bowl eligible. Slick willie signed a **** top 10 class his transition year this **** is crazy.

I literally joined this board for Gator tears, but after today I can't bring myself to post their anymore. Dan MF Mullet signed a better transition class then us after not being bowl eligible. Slick willie signed a **** top 10 class his transition year this **** is crazy.

agree

Advertisement

Yes he was overrated like Chatfield, but not the reach that Bethel is.

so you're telling me that it's even more embarrassing than usual?

Not gonna lose sleep over 2 3 stars not from South Florida. Bigger concern is missing both 5 star CBs that Rumph has coached their entire life. Not a good look at all.

Advertisement

Had a feeling those threads were going to come back to haunt some. Agree about slick willie's class, but Gator's class took a hit this year.

Lol, thank you
It’s like clockwork around here.

Advertisement
Not gonna lose sleep over 2 3 stars not from South Florida. Bigger concern is missing both 5 star CBs that Rumph has coached their entire life. Not a good look at all.

even more concerning is that we can't land THREE stars

so you're telling me that it's even more embarrassing than usual?

What I am saying is he isn't the type of recruit we need to go out of state for. He is a good prospect, but there are dozens of other players that are just as good. Go watch to tape vs Justin Fields, it was Anderson and Griffin making the plays, not Chatman. Bottom line, if the kid can't get an offer from Bama or Georgia, then he doesn't belong at Miami.

Not gotten lie chatman came in my job to eat last night with his family ( he had on a Miami jacket) I asked him where he was going he wouldn't tell me but I was listening to his family talk about what all he was gonna say on Wednesday but at the end of his speech I over heard his daddy telling everybody to do the fspoo chop smh.... I hope I'm wrong but after seen this it kinda make sense

And anyone who bashed this guy owes him an apology, because this story is 100% true.

Advertisement
Back