Jamarcus Chatman ???

Advertisement
Another person who post who says he knows about Chatman said since September that Chatman would never play at Miami. Asserted multiple times that Chatman recruitment was going to be sketchy proposition and it wasn't about simply distance. Money was going to be a thing and though Chatman wanted to be a Cane, that desire wasn't gonna beat out cash.

I’m case you ain’t notice , those dudes don’t know **** either don’t matter if they parents or coaches cousins uncles . Got relatives of bout 5 players on here an none of know anything regarding recruiting

I'm sorry that I've hurt you.

Not Hurt just stating facts . It’s obvious these kids lie and mislead everyone . Look at what just happened with Jacob Copeland and his own mother

You're not stating facts, you said, "I’m case you ain’t notice , those dudes don’t know **** either" and the FACT is that I knew he was going to Florida State. His mom always wanted him close to home, but never had an opportunity (offers) to do so until Willie came calling. Mind you, when Willie came calling, Miami wasn't interested in him. When Miami came back around his family was already preparing for him to be in Tallahassee. He always wanted to be a Hurricane, but the distance just proved to be to far after he & his family visited last weekend. He didn't lie & mislead anyone, his decision just wasn't to your liking.
why you so hurt ? Writing paragraphs an sh.t I don’t care that much homie or care why he decided to go to FSU

You keep on responding, so you do care.

What I am saying is he isn't the type of recruit we need to go out of state for. He is a good prospect, but there are dozens of other players that are just as good. Go watch to tape vs Justin Fields, it was Anderson and Griffin making the plays, not Chatman. Bottom line, if the kid can't get an offer from Bama or Georgia, then he doesn't belong at Miami.

1. We aren’t getting any of those “other guys” either.
2. So, Marquez Ezzard doesn’t belong at Miami? Realus George? The OL we signed last year that redshirted? Since none of them had offers from Bama or UGA?

You are putting your foot in your mouth man, just stop.

- Ezzard had offers from both Alabama and UGA

- George is a fullback, so not a lot of spots on most teams

- Hillery had an offer from Alabama.

dont be silly.. Ezzard was not being recruited by Bama or UGA

He isn't five star quality, but he had offers from those schools. Whether or not they would have kept him with their current class, I don't know know. He might have been their plan B guy. All that being said, Chatman wasn't a plan B at either school. I am not hating on the guy, I am just saying there are dozens of guys with his talent around the country.

None of this takes away for our miserable performance at recruiting the DL. If we were going to fail at a DL prospect from GA, it should have been Cox or Anderson, we got a ways to go.

I'm with you Drew! I swear it seems that Miami isn't confident with recruiting premier players from GA, AL, TX, NC, TN, etc. It's like they assume defeat on default! I love our class, but the 1 thing that may signal Miami is back is not "keeping the top players in SOFLO home", but going in the heart of SEC country and snagging a coveted player that everyone wants. Grow some balls Miami.

Advertisement
I don’t think it was losing Chatman that hurt as much as just losing out on so many DL recruits that we wanted. It’s more symbolic than anything else because it speaks to a more systemic issue in terms of process and coaching personnel that Richt simply has to re-evaluate and make better in order to be a NC-program.

Wtf happen @Tweed

I’m case you ain’t notice , those dudes don’t know **** either don’t matter if they parents or coaches cousins uncles . Got relatives of bout 5 players on here an none of know anything regarding recruiting

I'm sorry that I've hurt you.

Not Hurt just stating facts . It’s obvious these kids lie and mislead everyone . Look at what just happened with Jacob Copeland and his own mother

You're not stating facts, you said, "I’m case you ain’t notice , those dudes don’t know **** either" and the FACT is that I knew he was going to Florida State. His mom always wanted him close to home, but never had an opportunity (offers) to do so until Willie came calling. Mind you, when Willie came calling, Miami wasn't interested in him. When Miami came back around his family was already preparing for him to be in Tallahassee. He always wanted to be a Hurricane, but the distance just proved to be to far after he & his family visited last weekend. He didn't lie & mislead anyone, his decision just wasn't to your liking.

@tweed no reason for him to disrespect our university by picking up our hat on signing day. No excuses. He picked another school, it happens but to disrespect us? **** him

Last edited:
Advertisement
What was the name of that other DL that we were on heavy that went to FSU (I think) that year. I can't remember his name but he was more of a DE that we projected to grow into a DT.

Advertisement
Briggs I think
He’s sitting out this year too, I think.

We don’t need either of these terds (or is it turds)?

wasn’t it Chapman who had some kind of a knock-kneed type of problem and Manny didn’t want?

we should be glad Noles took them from us.

Advertisement
He’s sitting out this year too, I think.

We don’t need either of these terds (or is it turds)?

wasn’t it Chapman who had some kind of a knock-kneed type of problem and Manny didn’t want?

we should be glad Noles took them from us.
I thought that was fatboy on oline

Advertisement
Back