Jamarcus Chatman “have you noticed”

So I always thought this when I seen these pictures but I never brought it to the board but Ivins post on ITU let me know I might not be crazy

“Jamarcus Chatman – Chatman visited Miami the week before Easter. People on both sides stated that he was ready to give a verbal pledge to the Hurricanes, but once Diaz got a look at his body they determined they wanted to wait to accept his commitment and see how things played out with the rest of the board. Chatman ended up giving a verbal pledge to LSU a week later while in Baton Rouge. UM basically cut contact with the Georgia-based lineman until January when they started looking for unsigned tackles. Chatman was excited to hear from Diaz and set up an official visit to Coral Gables right away. His family however wanted him close to stay home which is one of the reasons why he inked with Florida State on Wednesday.”

What is up with this guys knees?
5CCB8EF3-BA08-4D70-8138-3BD9585757D4.jpeg
01DF26CB-396A-4E46-A70E-3A5CB868F2A6.png
FE97F3D6-B7C2-4370-87ED-1630DD4EE212.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
i dont care about him no more. let him go to fsu and get stomped out by us every year. Richt will make Taggert his whipping boy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody comparing him to N’Kosi is cross eyed.

This guys’s knees bend inward, like a fat kid, N’Kosi is bow legged, with outward bending knees, like a cowboy that just got off his horse.

Guys with knees like this guy always look like those knees are ready to give out any second. Not saying they are, they just look that way.

Anybody comparing him to N’Kosi is cross eyed.

This guys’s knees bend inward, like a fat kid, N’Kosi is bow legged, with outward bending knees, like a cowboy that just got off his horse.

Guys with knees like this guy always look like those knees are ready to give out any second. Not saying they are, they just look that way.

Is N'kosi pigeon-toed? I used to hear from coaches that sometimes pigeon-toedness was associated with better athletic ability.

I don't know if any of you remember a Dolphin RB named Benny Malone. He was very bowlegged but had a crazy running style, Bobby Beathard, who brought him in, said he had a "**** beant for leather running style". He did. Loved watching him run.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back