Jamarcus Chatman “have you noticed”

Chatman doesn't do a good "U". Too much space between ring finger and pinky on the left hand. Nesta might display a similar issue-hard to tell, but I think its fixable. Coaches will work with him to get a tighter U.

I hope Kul isnt the one teaching them U form. His form is pitiful.

Advertisement
Chatman' value was as a SDE and pass rushing DT. He is not a tech 1 and a bit of a tweener for a every down tech 3. That can change if he adds good weight in a couple of years. We need SDE's more so than DT's right now. Thus he was a bad miss by the staff.

Advertisement
Bow legged and knock kneed is two VERY different things!! Some of the fastest people in the world are bow legged

That's what I was suggesting. I think there might be somewhat of a correlation between pigeon-toedness and good athletic ability.

#LonnieWalkersHair

The crap people come up with to wash away their disappointment here at times is astonishing. A miss he was and let it go.

Bow legged is vastly different than knee knocked. Many OL and even DL are kneee knocked. But if you’re knee knocked and a skill position guy, I’d think twice (that’s why I was surprised Williams is so knee knocked).

Boe legged guys, otoh, can be excellent athletes (the norm as opposed to the knee knocked exception). Jmo

Any pictures of Williams knees? The only ones I've seen he doesn't look knee knocked at all.

Advertisement
Bobby Wagner - probably the best, if not top 3, LB in the league has a similar situation.

Advertisement
Nothing. The only reason we got back on him was because we were striking out like Rob Deer.

On top of that, he benefited greatly from playing on a DL with two P5 prospects.

Maybe Cecil fielder... Not quite deer. Past classes maybe.

LOL this ni99a look like a character on nintendo switch snipperclips........................lol.....................he cant play goalie in hockey 5 hole open all day. This dude might get stuck in the frog stance ***, perfect dorito defensive lineman. Kid got acute angle legs, if u ever get lost just tell this dude to do a hand stand and his legs direct the way to get home.....compass *** legs. Dude got puppet legs, look like an under developed turkey wishbone.

Advertisement
That's what I was suggesting. I think there might be somewhat of a correlation between pigeon-toedness and good athletic ability.

#LonnieWalkersHair

Most pidgeon toed people are not good athletes. You will see more duck footed athletes then pidgeon toed. The vast majority of skill position guys have straight feet.

Advertisement
Back