Jamal Carter putting in work

As Jhall said the depth is getting to where it should be at safety. Bush and Jenkins better bring their A games because they may not keep their jobs otherwise.

Advertisement
Lord Jesus, please help this man get some *** tonight

He might be getting too much ***. Just the wrong kind.

Right…so I'm *** because I'm not jerking off to a kid that broke a power clean record.

No. You're *** because you suck ****.

Says the guy with almost 8k posts on CIS. Nice work.

My god you're lame, go away please

Love this kid. Anybody else think Kiy Hester migth be the best of the bunch though? I think hes the most natural football player we have at safety.
I love Hesters film. He hits like a freight train and is a **** of an athlete. Can't wait. Gayot sounds like he's ready to make some noise too.

The safeties that Miami have been stockpiling is getting ridiculous -- you can't say this staff hasnt attacked that position.

271.gif

I don't know maybe its because im young but why should I have to temper my enthusiasim when it has anything to do about my favorite team? As a fan the fun part is talking $#!t to the opposing team and hyping up any and everything that relates to my team. Yes it may not be realistic but who gives a F$%k. I talked so much crap last year to my FSU buddies knowing there was a very good chance we would lose. Golden still has work to do and his seat is getting lukewarm but im still going to root for him and tell all my friends he is the best coach even though it may not be true. Does this mean Jamal Carter will be a future All-American? Who knows, but better believe all of my friends who root for other teams will know about him. Whats the point of reminding us he hasnt truly played yet? I think the majority of us know this. Lets just be excited for him and the team. I probably will get bashed for this post but IDGAF GO CANES!

Do your thing. Enjoy it because yes, it does get old

Advertisement
He might be getting too much ***. Just the wrong kind.

Right…so I'm *** because I'm not jerking off to a kid that broke a power clean record.

No. You're *** because you suck ****.

Says the guy with almost 8k posts on CIS. Nice work.

My god you're lame, go away please

Cool. Well make sure to post who's looking good at Greentree.

Last edited:
Carter is ready to breakout. Was my favorite defensive recruit in his class.

Physical freak and gym rat.

Was my favorite recruit in that class. Right before signing day Les smiles called his dad and wanted to come visit to get one last opportunity. Jamal responded with: "don't waste your money".

Jamal ain't never lied.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back