Jamal Carter putting in work

Advertisement
We just need to be all be praying that he gets the mental aspects of the spot and doesn't bust a ton. Hard not to be excited. The attitude, work ethic [physical, anyway], and talent all seem to be there.

Lol I think some of our fans take themselves a little too serious.
Unless your Mike Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, or any other former cane you shouldn't be telling any real cane player what he should be doing because, guess what, you don't know how or what it takes to be a cane.

And I repeat..........
I don't know maybe its because im young but why should I have to temper my enthusiasim when it has anything to do about my favorite team? As a fan the fun part is talking $#!t to the opposing team and hyping up any and everything that relates to my team. Yes it may not be realistic but who gives a F$%k. I talked so much crap last year to my FSU buddies knowing there was a very good chance we would lose. Golden still has work to do and his seat is getting lukewarm but im still going to root for him and tell all my friends he is the best coach even though it may not be true. Does this mean Jamal Carter will be a future All-American? Who knows, but better believe all of my friends who root for other teams will know about him. Whats the point of reminding us he hasnt truly played yet? I think the majority of us know this. Lets just be excited for him and the team. I probably will get bashed for this post but IDGAF GO CANES!

Lol I think some of our fans take themselves a little too serious.
Unless your Mike Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, or any other former cane you shouldn't be telling any real cane player what he should be doing because, guess what, you don't know how or what it takes to be a cane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love his spirit…but break his interception record or something on the field before you ever bring up his name in a tweet.

Lord Jesus, please help this man get some *** tonight

He might be getting too much ***. Just the wrong kind.

Right…so I'm *** because I'm not jerking off to a kid that broke a power clean record.

No. You're *** because you suck ****.

Love his spirit…but break his interception record or something on the field before you ever bring up his name in a tweet.

Right…so I'm *** because I'm not jerking off to a kid that broke a power clean record.

walked right into that one.

alley oop.

smh

Everyone is so interested whether or not to compare him to past players and no one else is interested in what the ******* record was or what he did?

Also, is it me or does someone always have the classic "he's my sleeper this year" post after they hear something positive from off season workouts or a highlight in spring? Just makes me laugh. We should expect big things from everyone we recruit, if not then the coaches and players aren't working hard enough.

Advertisement
Love this kid. Anybody else think Kiy Hester migth be the best of the bunch though? I think hes the most natural football player we have at safety.

Breaking a long standing record in the weightroom (held by a legend) isn't something to be proud of?

Everyone is so interested whether or not to compare him to past players and no one else is interested in what the ****ing record was or what he did?

Also, is it me or does someone always have the classic "he's my sleeper this year" post after they hear something positive from off season workouts or a highlight in spring? Just makes me laugh. We should expect big things from everyone we recruit, if not then the coaches and players aren't working hard enough.

IIRC, Sean's power clean was somewhere in the 325 range or something. I think that was the DB record. The team record, IIRC, is Allen Bailey - north of 360+.

Anything over 325 is other-wordly, especially for a positional player.

Advertisement
Love this kid. Anybody else think Kiy Hester migth be the best of the bunch though? I think hes the most natural football player we have at safety.

Im with you on that! He looks like a natural in his highlights! Never seen him play live though so we will have to wait and see. I think Dallas Crawford is gonna make waves this year. Played QB and Safety in HS and caught double digit INTs. Excited to watch him.

I've said that Kiy Hester might be the most naturally gifted guy at the S position for us. That kid is going to come in and and be in the mix from the start. He may only play Special Teams this year, but I feel that Hester will definitely be a playmaker for at S before all is said and done.

One other thing too: we've had guys come in who have been HS athletes the have played multiple positions who project as Safeties, and they've been alright, but have had learning curves to overcome (see guys like Ray Ray Armstrong, AJ Highsmith, Kacy Rodgers, and Rayshawn Jenkins). However, guys like Carter, Gayot, and Hester were primarily Safeties in HS. I like the trend of starting to take guys who already know something about the S spot from actual snaps in HS trying to learn S as a collegiate player, than a guy who has been an athlete at-large trying to learn some of the nuances of the position on the fly once they get on campus.

Im with you on that! He looks like a natural in his highlights! Never seen him play live though so we will have to wait and see. I think Dallas Crawford is gonna make waves this year. Played QB and Safety in HS and caught double digit INTs. Excited to watch him.

Bush, if healthy, will be a beast, and Dallas Crawford might wind up being our best Safety.

Carter is strong, but he didn't look comfortable out there at all. He might be a little ways off from being a contributor at S.

Says the guy with almost 8k posts on CIS. Nice work.

Advertisement
Back