Jalen Rivers commits to Miami

Advertisement
How is anybody taking that as a shot about rivers committing to Miami? Y’all know that’s his god brother right? He’s congratulating him nothing more and nothing less
Thank you. I wasn’t going to try to address it.

Advertisement
Someone asked Ivins if the staff recruited Rivers as G or OT, here's his reply "Tackle and after seeing him today standing next to some of Miami’s current linemen, he’s def a tackle for them."

The staff thought the same thing about Donaldson.

Rivers will get a shot and has a chance to stick at RT. My bet is inside.

How is anybody taking that as a shot about rivers committing to Miami? Y’all know that’s his god brother right? He’s congratulating him nothing more and nothing less
He basically used the sunglasses emoji but went the more subtle route by using the crying laughing one. Passive aggressive. These two are God brothers like u said and had planned on being a package deal. U don't think Williams is bitter that Rivers decided to not be a package deal?

I mean there is no way to spin why he chose that emoji. It was clear shade.

Advertisement
He basically used the sunglasses emoji but went the more subtle route by using the crying laughing one. Passive aggressive. These two are God brothers like u said and had planned on being a package deal. U don't think Williams is bitter that Rivers decided to not be a package deal?

I mean there is no way to spin why he chose that emoji. It was clear shade.
It was definitely not shade whatsoever

It was definitely not shade whatsoever
I can show u 30 different emojis rn that u use to congratulate someone or show excitement and the crying laughing emoji I definitely not one of them.

If it wasn't shade then what was so funny about Rivers coming to UM?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He doesn’t look 330 at all.. in a good way. The weight has to be in his lower body or something because you can’t tell looking at him. I’ve always saw him as a RT prospect but Barry and Enos seem to like the developmental guys at tackle that come in 250-275 out of high school.

Steve Wiltfong had some pretty positive comments about rivers this morning from the opening about him having power but with also good feet that allows him to move well laterally. Thinks he can compete right away . Seems like he likes him at tackle too

Advertisement
Back