Jalen Phillips will be a force--Miami Herald Article

Freshman
Banned
Diaz calls former elite recruit Jaelan Phillips “kind of a forgotten man” because nobody mentions him much. But he’s very much in UM’s plans for 2020.
The former UCLA player’s “body was completely transformed by David Feeley,” Diaz told WQAM. “He’s gone from 220 to mid 260s in the time he’s been here.”
He was rated Rivals’ No. 2 weak-side defensive end and No. 6 overall prospects in the 2017 class out of East Valley High in Redlands, California.
“Recovery has been great,” Phillips said on Twitter. “I’m fully healthy and ready to go... I just want to play football again already.”

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article238347283.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If you're a slave to recruiting rankings then Phillips was equivalent or higher ranked coming out of high school than our beloved Justin Flowe.....so I fully anticipate him to be next year's Lingard and not see any significant action and be tweeting about how he's 100%. The Lispy Loser will conveniently forget how much of a miracle healer he deemed Mr. McFeeley on this front too.

Maybe, but I recall many porsters saying the same thing about T. Hill and company.
Our dline was good thill was a good addition to the team, he would of made more of an impact if he had more time with the team like jalen q

Advertisement
Back