Jalen Phillips will be a force--Miami Herald Article

Advertisement
He would be a great back up, especially with Philips injury
History
A great back up would be trent Harris type of production(9.5 sacks more then 10 tfls) Patchan is not that but he’s an okay backup u guess

If you're a slave to recruiting rankings then Phillips was equivalent or higher ranked coming out of high school than our beloved Justin Flowe.....so I fully anticipate him to be next year's Lingard and not see any significant action and be tweeting about how he's 100%. The Lispy Loser will conveniently forget how much of a miracle healer he deemed Mr. McFeeley on this front too.

That’s why manny is banking on patcham getting his 6th year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah. I saw him at the scrimmage at Traz Powell and noted the same thing. Honestly, he looked more like a linebacker to me.
He played Rush linebacker at UCLA At 6’5.5 255 so he had lost some weight but he’s gained it all back looking great now and is ready. This is one of the most gifted players we have had in a long time. Looked like a freak in his first game vs sec OTs at Texas a&m

Advertisement
He would be a great back up, especially with Philips injury
History

Agreed. He would be a great backup. The issue is Manny has favorites, and Patchan is one of them. So he would more than likely start opposite or siphon important snaps from GR15 and Phillips at very important times of the game.

Doubt he was 220...Diaz stays talkin' out his neck

Rofl, and than old, weight gain and offseason physical attribute talk, never a good sign for a headcoach that hasnt done **** yet, we've seen this episode consistently from the pedophile disgraced st. morons that were here, always trying to talk up player and team weight gains, GTFOH with that ****!

Phillips is prolly the best player on our team. His get off is crazy.
Huh? He hasn’t played a snap here and you are calling him the best player on the team probably? Oh btw Rousseau had 14 sacks this year but no he’s not the best on the team right?

Advertisement
Huh? He hasn’t played a snap here and you are calling him the best player on the team probably? Oh btw Rousseau had 14 sacks this year but no he’s not the best on the team right?
He’s probably the Most gifted though. Either him or Rousseau

He’s probably the Most gifted though. Either him or Rousseau
Well yes if you are the number 1 player in your class then you obviously are gifted. If he would have said that I would have agreed. Can’t say he’s probably the best player on the team when he hasn’t played in like 2 years and when there is a guy who had 14 sacks out there.

Well yes if you are the number 1 player in your class then you obviously are gifted. If he would have said that I would have agreed. Can’t say he’s probably the best player on the team when he hasn’t played in like 2 years and when there is a guy who had 14 sacks out there.
Phillips played in a few games last year but I agree With your point though

Advertisement
Back