Jalen Phillips will be a force--Miami Herald Article

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doubt he was 220...Diaz stays talkin' out his neck
The BS is strong with this one [Diaz]. So sick of listening to him. He needs to put up or shut up.

#AllAboardTheMannyDiazChainwreck #NextStopAAC #BBB

Of course Manure has to give Feeley credit for Phillips. And lol at him putting on 40 good pounds in less than a year.
Do the players get checked for PEDs when they don't play for a year? He's gotta be on that juice or I call BS.

Advertisement
I sure hope so but I'm done getting hyped for what "will happen next year". That way I won't be so ****ed if it doesn't happen.
1dd4f4cc5083ecdc9a64f7bff2e86264.jpg

Do the players get checked for PEDs when they don't play for a year? He's gotta be on that juice or I call BS.
He was about 230(25 pounds lighter than he was as a freshman) or so when he got to Miami. He’s put on 25-30 pounds since he got to Miami which is 4-5 months which is very reasonable considering he’s working out and in their workout plan.

Of course Manure has to give Feeley credit for Phillips. And lol at him putting on 40 good pounds in less than a year.
One question i have is what was his weight prior to the injury? If he lost some to atrophy because he was injured, that's not as impossible as putting on 40 on top of an already in shape body.

Advertisement
He was about 230(25 pounds lighter than he was as a freshman) or so when he got to Miami. He’s put on 25-30 pounds since he got to Miami which is 4-5 months which is very reasonable considering he’s working out and in their workout plan.
According to this article, it sounds possible, but rare, to put on that kind of weight in 4-5 months:

I hope it's true and that he balls out next season. We need some more beasts on D!

According to this article, it sounds possible, but rare, to put on that kind of weight in 4-5 months:

I hope it's true and that he balls out next season. We need some more beasts on D!
It’s not rare. 25-30 pounds in 4-5 months is not unusually to a guy who was already weighing that much last year before he stopped working out after that season was done at UCLA. Now that he’s eating right, in a new strength and conditioning program he could easily gain his weight back especially if he hadn’t been college strength and conditioning program since last fall. This isn’t complicated lol

Advertisement
It’s not rare. 25-30 pounds in 4-5 months is not unusually to a guy who was already weighing that much last year before he stopped working out after that season was done at UCLA. Now that he’s eating right, in a new strength and conditioning program he could easily gain his weight back especially if he hadn’t been college strength and conditioning program since last fall. This isn’t complicated lol
Some people make everything complicated. That's why they're always 🦇:****::6fps6:

Advertisement
Back