Jalen Merrick

As much as I don't like UF. Ag.....they will beat Tennessee. UT is going to be 100 different colors of terrible this year

By the way Big Game Cry baby Stoops is selling his game against Tennessee as a tough one and proof his team and conference can play against anyone

Advertisement
Said he didn't want to commit because he plans on going to U day and didn't want to go committed so he's going to wait until after that to commit. He luge lean to UF right now but a good visit to UM could change that.
If I'm a o lineman and I look at the 4 RBs I'm going to block for in the future. I would hop on quick.

If I'm him I would look at the class that UF might bring in and the type of talent they might land, Im saying to myself I might get pushed out of this class with the guys they might land.

stop swining off muffchamps nutts already ? The class will fall apart once the wheels fall off the bus . Either he wants to be a Cane or he wants to go the gators with less competition to beat out.

Said he didn't want to commit because he plans on going to U day and didn't want to go committed so he's going to wait until after that to commit. He luge lean to UF right now but a good visit to UM could change that.
If I'm a o lineman and I look at the 4 RBs I'm going to block for in the future. I would hop on quick.

If I'm him I would look at the class that UF might bring in and the type of talent they might land, Im saying to myself I might get pushed out of this class with the guys they might land.

stop swining off muffchamps nutts already ? The class will fall apart once the wheels fall off the bus . Either he wants to be a Cane or he wants to go the gators with less competition to beat out.

Lmao umm how am I on "Muffchamps" nutts? Look at last years class and you'll see that the wheels fell off their season and they STILL landed a good class so to say that the class fall off when the wheels come off the bus isn't to a point, do you not see the class they could have at O-line?? They're in line to get the #1 OT not including the others they might land and anywhere he goes there will be competition no matter what. Ohh how I wish it was that simple for recruits even if some wanted to be canes there are other factors in recruiting believe it or now. Some recruits if not all feel one school and it completely changes the next week and if that was the case how many players that were feeling to be canes for the moment would've been canes? A **** lot

Last edited:
I hope Al & staff stay on all the UF verbals and leans hard. I believe Muschamp's job is on the line this year. They play 3 powder-puffs to start the season, then have Bama, TN, LSU, Missouri, UGA, Vandy, USCe, powder puff, and FSU. That's 8 teams that are as good or better than them. He's gone if they're in the 4-7 W range, IMO, and that's where I believe they end.

Other then Vandy i dont see a win at all in those 8 games

They will beat Tenn

If their oline holds up then dont sleep on them that team has young talent and im sorry Uf looked too much on the downside for me to say for sure they'll win but it will be close

Yeah, but even if the OLine holds up, it has to block the guys on defense. Most successful teams don't have many blocking schemes where they block one another...in fact, probably none at all.

Lmao umm how am I on "Muffchamps" nutts? Look at last years class and you'll see that the wheels fell off their season and they STILL landed a good class so to say that the class fall off when the wheels come off the bus isn't to a point, do you not see the class they could have at O-line?? They're in line to get the #1 OT not including the others they might land and anywhere he goes there will be competition no matter what. Ohh how I wish it was that simple for recruits even if some wanted to be canes there are other factors in recruiting believe it or now. Some recruits if not all feel one school and it completely changes the next week and if that was the case how many players that were feeling to be canes for the moment would've been canes? A **** lot

Yeah, great class, No. 1 OL? Who's he gonna block? A DL? Do they even do that at UF? It seems kind of a waste to have the no. 1 OL if he plays left guard and blocks the right OT. Or vice-versa.

Advertisement
The SEC East is weak this year. Florida is better than Vandy, Tenn, Missouri & Kentucky. But 7-5 will probably still get Muschamp fired.

223.jpg

Umm..

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU flat slob Chris Nee just crystalballed Merrick to Miami this morning.

#trending up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back