Jalen Merrick

brock

All-American
Any news on him. Heard he visited uf's fnl camp today and was rumored to be making a commitment from reporters. That did not happen and he is visiting the U for day on August 10.
How are y'all feeling where miami stands with ?

Advertisement
If he didn't/doesn't commit to Fla. Then I'll love our chances. Haven't hear anything regarding him today

Any news on him. Heard he visited uf's fnl camp today and was rumored to be making a commitment from reporters. That did not happen and he is visiting the U for day on August 10.
How are y'all feeling where miami stands with ?

I have always thought he was a U lean, what happened to this?

Advertisement
just a gut feeling, but I think he's Florida's to lose right now. However, a good experience on U Day may change that

just a gut feeling, but I think he's Florida's to lose right now. However, a good experience on U Day may change that

Read on Rivals a quote where he loved Trickett. I am not sleeping on them yet, because i think they lose 4 starters on OL this year. Hope, visit goes well, and he commits here though.

I hope Al & staff stay on all the UF verbals and leans hard. I believe Muschamp's job is on the line this year. They play 3 powder-puffs to start the season, then have Bama, TN, LSU, Missouri, UGA, Vandy, USCe, powder puff, and FSU. That's 8 teams that are as good or better than them. He's gone if they're in the 4-7 W range, IMO, and that's where I believe they end.

Advertisement
I hope Al & staff stay on all the UF verbals and leans hard. I believe Muschamp's job is on the line this year. They play 3 powder-puffs to start the season, then have Bama, TN, LSU, Missouri, UGA, Vandy, USCe, powder puff, and FSU. That's 8 teams that are as good or better than them. He's gone if they're in the 4-7 W range, IMO, and that's where I believe they end.

Other then Vandy i dont see a win at all in those 8 games

They will beat Tenn

They will beat Tenn

If their oline holds up then dont sleep on them that team has young talent and im sorry Uf looked too much on the downside for me to say for sure they'll win but it will be close

They will beat Tenn

Van is the only one they SHOULD beat but they SHOULD OF beat GSU last year but we know what happened UGA Mizzou & Tenn are toss up the rest I can see them getting destroyed... 5-7 - 7-5 will be UF story... Muschamp is plotting on a future vacant opening as we speak

Advertisement
Said he didn't want to commit because he plans on going to U day and didn't want to go committed so he's going to wait until after that to commit. He luge lean to UF right now but a good visit to UM could change that.

Said he didn't want to commit because he plans on going to U day and didn't want to go committed so he's going to wait until after that to commit. He luge lean to UF right now but a good visit to UM could change that.
If I'm a o lineman and I look at the 4 RBs I'm going to block for in the future. I would hop on quick.

468.jpg

Advertisement
If I'm a o lineman and I look at the 4 RBs I'm going to block for in the future. I would hop on quick.

If I'm him I would look at the class that UF might bring in and the type of talent they might land, Im saying to myself I might get pushed out of this class with the guys they might land.

Where are you getying this from ? Link to info please.

Go Cane

I never noticed his cover photo is of him in a Canes jersey with the other cane jerseys behind him.

Advertisement
Back