Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
Perry is not close to the prospect rattler is. Not in the same ballpark.

And yet everyone on this board crowned him as the savior.

Justin Fields, a higher-rated prospect than Rattler, couldn't start as a freshman. Rattler might go in and be a stud, he might go out there and be another way too overly hyped prospect. Don't put too much into it. If Hurts goes to OU, he's going to start because he has to make a business decision here.

From a logical point it makes more sense if he goes to OU BUT he's gonna start over their stud qb? That's the big question. Idk maybe Riley sold him on something. That's IF he goes to OU.

Advertisement
Nah, it seems like a role reversal for Miami this time. Normally we're the "dream school" or the school generating the most smoke in the beginning, only to lose out to a late player in the game.

Seems like we're the darkhorse candidate this time, swooping in at the last minute while OU and Maryland insiders get their hopes up. I like our chances honestly.

Advertisement
Naw from a poster who says he grew up with someone on Miami’s recruiting staff and has recently spoke with him(last night or so). Their mod has said Miami is confident in response to that poster saying that
I was confident this morning after seeing the Club LIV stuff, but I just feel like OU is gonna steal him. We just need this one break and we can turn everything around.

No 2nd. We’re getting better. Lol

44709F3A-6853-4D00-A1A8-C074097D7496.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back