Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
Screenshot_20190113-210712_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Ouch. 50/50 seems ****** given there are only 3 teams in the race and we have his QB coach.
I mean the other team has his OC so it doesn’t shock me it’s 50/50. But I get what you mean Enos probably better relationship etc.

Advertisement

God, Mammary Navarro is the worst.

I talked to someone I know in the athletic department today and they basically told me the same thing. I just didn't post it because it’s meaningless. What the fūck else are they going to say, they don’t actually know.

LOL - Manny was “told internally”

Advertisement
God, Mammary Navarro is the worst.

I talked to someone I know in the athletic department today and they basically told me the same thing. I just didn't post it because it’s meaningless. What the fūck else are they going to say, they don’t actually know.

LOL - Manny was “told internally”
I was thinking the same thing. “Told internally” - did he get a message through his colon or some other lower organ?

Advertisement
Sounds to me if he’s at 112 that he’s here ironing out the details. He didn’t stay long at the other two schools (OU and Maryland), and certainly didn’t go to dinner with them either. This bodes well for El Jefe and Enos closing the deal. Let’s hope the dinner goes well and things get finalized tonight so Jalen can get a great night of doing whatever he wants via South Beach before he does his press statement.

Advertisement
Back