Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who picks up the tab at prime 112 is the question cause if I’m Jalen I’m getting a 18 oz filet with lobster tails and shrimp. Mixed drinks and all

Advertisement
How many times do people have to be told... registration deadline is later than the day classes start.

You just have to shake your head. I mean I realize not everyone has been to college, but there’s at least one week, sometimes 2 weeks depending on the college, when you can register, add/drop, do all that shlt.

OU boards saying classes start tomorrow so hurts decision has to be known by tomorrow right?

I'm sure their enrollment also extends past tomorrow but it wouldn't be ideal to wait much longer than that. There's a lot more to it than just class

Hopefully he doesn't see Lebatard at Prime 112 shoveling the creamed corn with black truffles into his pastelito hole by the bucket. Will definitely lower our Manny Navarro odds to 48/52.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He will decide soon. Its being said he wants to be enrolled in school by the end of the week.

Who picks up the tab at prime 112 is the question cause if I’m Jalen I’m getting a 18 oz filet with lobster tails and shrimp. Mixed drinks and all

Jalen has to pay his portion of the bill. That’s how it works. Probably gonna be at least 75 bucks tonight maybe even over 100

Advertisement
Sounds to me if he’s at 112 that he’s here ironing out the details. He didn’t stay long at the other two schools (OU and Maryland), and certainly didn’t go to dinner with them either. This bodes well for El Jefe and Enos closing the deal. Let’s hope the dinner goes well and things get finalized tonight so Jalen can get a great night of doing whatever he wants via South Beach before he does his press statement.

I think he is staying overnight because he got here so late. Not that it's a bad thing but it could be logistics.

Advertisement
Back