Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
Man, there’s excitement in the air of the likes we haven’t had since College Gameday was on campus circa 2017 vs Notre Lame. Here’s hoping Jalen is covering all his bases during this mini recruiting tour and understands that all positive measures points to the U as his final destination. There is just too much love for a player of his caliber here even with the fickle fan base he would be seen as the messiah for helping turn the offense around and our record improved. That, plus a weak division in the Coastal means if Hurts plays decently to great that we’ll be in the ACCCG to play against Clemson. I’m sure that is playing in the back of his mind as he meets with Enos and Diaz today. All signs point to Miami, and what a brilliant pickup via the transfer portal this would be. Add him to our offensive weapons, in Enos’ offense coupled with Manny’s defense (even if some units of it will be young) and 10-11 wins is our floor.

Agree! We can be a VERY dangerous team this year. The intangibles alone that he brings is huge! This guy has a chip on his shoulder and wants to make a statement. If we get him, JT4, and hopefully the transfers on the dline, the sky is the limit.

I've watched every Bama game since Hurts was a freshman. The best thing to happen to him, was losing the starting job, and Enos. Being a backup gave him time to work on his inefficiencies.... his mechanics, accuracy, and understanding have all noticeably improved since them.. his biggest improvement has been getting through his progressions faster and hitting the right guys... the kid took to long getting the ball out of his hands "slow release"
Make no mistake, their isnt a kid on our current roster thats even close to Jalens level. He didnt recreate himself to follow anyone!

Advertisement
Advertisement
What time is he suppose to arrive on campus? If no one knows, I guess I'll just keep refreshing this site every 30 seconds like I've done for the past 2 days.

What time is he suppose to arrive on campus? If no one knows, I guess I'll just keep refreshing this site every 30 seconds like I've done for the past 2 days.

I havent been able to get off here last 2 days smh.

Advertisement
Friend, you do not urinate during a prostate massage.

***** slowly drips out of the ***** during the massage, not urine.

:)

I THINK there's a "*** Canes" page somewhere else on the sight homie...

1547412888212.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back