Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
Maryland plays Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn St. Hurts would play in higher profile games at Maryland. That being said I think Hurts goal has to be to drive up his draft stock and not necessarily win the conference or make the playoffs. I think Miami is his best spot because we have more talent on offense and he gets to work with someone that developed him. Both Miami and Maryland can build their offense around him but only Miami will have the same guy coaching him at practice.

Maryland plays Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn St.

Yeah cause everyone would rather watch Maryland get pounded by these teams instead of watching huge rivalry games Like UM/FSU and UM /UF.

GTFOH

Maybe they went with tua because he was the top rated QB and was better. I do think that is an indictment on hurts.
Im just saying hurts had struggles as a passer and everybody knows that. But a lot of people said he really improved under enos. He did look good when he came in the uga game and i think he would be good enough to rack up wins in the acc.

I went to Maryland undergrad. I can confirm this is true compared to other big campus schools.
I work at Ft Meade and I've worked security at a few Terps games. The campus is what it is, but everything around that general DC/Baltimore area is ****. It's why I live an hour away and deal with the commute.

Needs to be soon because classes start tomorrow. I don't have sources but I don't think he leaves Miami after landing today.

That’s the same thing I think. He went to Tuscaloosa after leaving OU probably to get more of his belongings. Don’t think he’s leaving.

Advertisement
This full bozo was starting to get recruited by now P5 D1 programs as a QB until my spinal cord injury ruined all of that. I was offered several coaching opportunities after my injury but turned them all down because it was just too painful at the time knowing I would never play again and later on didn’t think I could convey my knowledge without being able to demonstrate what I was trying to teach. Unfortunately this was years ago and enough technology exists now that coaching would have been so much easier. Dennis Erickson walked up to me and knew me by name and said I would have been one **** of a QB, so I think I have some decent **** knowledge about the QB position. Some of you guys have suffered so long as have I with the QBs we have recruited over the last decade+ that you will jump at anything that comes along. Let’s just assume I don’t know a **** thing about what I am talking about for a second and look at it from a different perspective. Nick Saban, the anointed football gawd had his *** riding the pine for a reason which has led to his transfer. Why do you think that was or was Saban a real bozo also? There are better choices out there!

There’s no better choice for this locker room
then Jalen Hurts. He is a leader & we need a leader. Even if he was Rosier talent wise (which he isn’t) I’d still take him off of leadership & big game experience.

Anybody saying they’d rather Williams is a braindead ******. Hurts gets our name out there. Hurts wins us 10 games. Those 10
games get Manny a top 10 class. So shut your dumb ******* mouthes already & think for once in your pathetic lives. We need Hurts. Period.
+1

Anybody saying they’d rather Williams is a braindead ******. Hurts gets our name out there. Hurts wins us 10 games. Those 10
games get Manny a top 10 class. So shut your dumb ******* mouthes already & think for once in your pathetic lives. We need Hurts. Period.
Plus, he’s only going to be here for one year. If Williams is patient, he’ll have two-three years of being the guy.

Advertisement
Hope Hurts comes here. He's gonna do great in our new system. Do not want Martell this year.

Jalen should want a guaranteed spot but I've always been a big Jarren fan and believe he won't just step aside so I honestly think Maryland is the better guarantee especially because they've just been happy with making a bowl game this decade
Kasim Hill at Maryland is a lot tougher competition to start for the Terps than the totally unproven Jarren here at the U.

Advertisement
I think some people might be underselling Hurts because of his early career. Go look at some of the throws he made this past year (under Enos) - this kid has DEVELOPED as a passer. Moreover, he's developed as a passer specifically under our new offensive coordinator. Comparing him to Rosier at this stage in his career is disingenuous, IMO.

If this kid picks Maryland over Miami... The horror. Another basketball school will have taken our lunch. I say Miami on this one however. No sauces. Just ,my gut. Every other actual recruiting battle with a big time recruit I will take the field until proven otherwise.
Well ... Locksley is not at Maryland for his scheming; it's because he is an ACE recruiter.

I think some people might be underselling Hurts because of his early career. Go look at some of the throws he made this past year (under Enos) - this kid has DEVELOPED as a passer. Moreover, he's developed as a passer specifically under our new offensive coordinator. Comparing him to Rosier at this stage in his career is disingenuous, IMO.
Rosier couldn’t even throw an accurate bubble screen last year. People have lost their minds if they compare the two.

Advertisement
Hurts choosing Miami would instantly make us as relevant as we've been in the national CFB discussion since our 10-0 start two years ago. And it would also flip the narrative of our brand coming off our disastrous 2018 season, specifically the offense's performance.

Enos came to Miami instead of staying at Bama or taking the OC job at UGA. If Hurts comes to UM, he'd be picking us over playing for Lincoln Riley at Oklahoma. Those would be massive victories that would force the whole college football world to take notice.

Bring me Hurts. Bring me Martell. Load up with as much talent as possible, with Hurts' presence and attitude providing ideal leadership by example for everyone else in the QB room. That would set us up for both an immediate turnaround and long-lasting cultural change.

Let's f***ing go!

People have to just sit back and look at things in a simple way.

After the season we had....

... if I would have told you that we could land a QB who has played in three straight National Championships, a player who was basically the MVP of the SEC Championship Game and a player who is motivated to ball out for his NEW Offensive Coordinator and NFL paycheck at a school like Miami would you have believed me a few weeks ago?

Jeeze, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

People have to just shut up and look at things with proper perspective instead of criticizing or thinking about negatives. My goodness.

Riley is likely getting hit up by jerry Jones right now.
If we get hurts and he turns in to a high draft pick as well as e very good season then it’s a wrap for everyone. King Canes and 6 on the way.

Advertisement
Back