Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
Advertisement
That is huge if OU is out. I simply cannot imagine him choosing Maryland over Miami and his QB coach and the system he already knows. If he chooses Maryland, the Under Armour dude must have greeted him at the airport with duffelbag of Benjamins. There is no legitimate reason to choose that ****house program over Miami.

Exactly who the fuq wants to be in Maryland, when he lands in Miami its going to look like the future to him instead of living in bama for all those years it can drive u crazy.

Bama:

Miami:

The last pic says it all. Pachanga at Elliot Key Sand bar. Trim for days.

Dude is 28-2 as a starter at Alabama with a championship ring and an offensive MVP in the Sugar Bowl playoff victory against a Clemson team that completely ***-raped us. Completed 75% of his passes in that game as well. You gotta give him more credit than that.
He’s the opposite of Rosier.

Advertisement
That is huge if OU is out. I simply cannot imagine him choosing Maryland over Miami and his QB coach and the system he already knows. If he chooses Maryland, the Under Armour dude must have greeted him at the airport with duffelbag of Benjamins. There is no legitimate reason to choose that ****house program over Miami.

His former OC is at Maryland so easy to say that he knows that system as well.

Will he enroll this spring, or is he going to go into the masters program at Bama and enroll in summer wherever he decides?

Advertisement
His former OC is at Maryland so easy to say that he knows that system as well.

The thing is....why go to Maryland and never win games along with never being on tv and possibly not making a bowl? Or come to Miami, play Florida game one along with FSU and potentially Clemson if you win the coastal. Much more attention on him by the media if he comes to Miami and plays well. Miami is the better for if he is seriously trying to make football a career.

Advertisement
Understood, but he's not going to get the kind of exposure on the national level that he'll get at Miami

Maryland plays Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn St. Hurts would play in higher profile games at Maryland. That being said I think Hurts goal has to be to drive up his draft stock and not necessarily win the conference or make the playoffs. I think Miami is his best spot because we have more talent on offense and he gets to work with someone that developed him. Both Miami and Maryland can build their offense around him but only Miami will have the same guy coaching him at practice.

Advertisement
Back