Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
Replaced period! Don’t just use the national championship. This is a slightly more talented version of Malik. This is not what Manny talked about in his vision for our new offensive philosophy.

Jalen Hurts was a four star QB and the 4th dual threat QB in the nation when recruited. Malik had no other P5 offers. GTFO with that lazy analysis

They actually kind of are. But the difference is Hurts had Enos developing him, while Rosier had Jon Richt. We all see how that went...

One is coming to us out of the Bama S&C program and the other from a program headed by a Type-2 diabetes candidate. They may have been coming out of high school but I'll test Hurts versus Rosier all day long and twice on Sundays.

That isn't what you said. You pretty much said the difference between Rosier and Hurts is a couple points in the create-a-player feature on Madden. Hurts threw the ball well this year in limited snaps which is a credit to the new OC.

Dude how tf did you get what you just wrote from “slightly better version of Malik?” Seriously?

Advertisement
Jalen Hurts was a four star QB and the 4th dual threat QB in the nation when recruited. Malik had no other P5 offers. GTFO with that lazy analysis
This message board is loaded with dumb mother****ers. I just neg them and keep it moving. Hurts would be a tremendous get for us and put us in contention for a natty

Advertisement
They should put on a show for him as soon as he steps on Campus.
Have a bunch a fans with signs, students diving into the pool and other crazy festival type stuff like when Game Day was on Campus
Nah hit him IMMEDIATELY with that Jesus Shuttlesworth “Tech U” treatment. He’s already won cause he’s not in butt **** Alabama

Advertisement

Perry was a 4 star and 3rd dual threat QB in the nation when recruited and how well has that worked out?

Hurts had more passing yards in the fourth quarter of the Clemson game than the combined efforts of UM QBs against Clemson in the last four years.

Advertisement
Tate is ***.....LOL

If you're going to give a sh*try opinion at least come with some sh*try facts to back it up. Players that are a** don't start QB at Bishop Gorman, rank 5 stars coming out of high school, and get a full ride to Ohio St.

So? He's meh.

I'd rather see Enos try and develop Jarren Williams
IF he is Meh then literally every qb is meh as Hurts is one of the top 10 QBs in college by any measurement . He literally got beat out by the 1st or 2nd best. Which happens if you are 7th or 8th best. But still Miami hasn't had a top 10 QB in 20 years.

Perry was a 4 star and 3rd dual threat QB in the nation when recruited and how well has that worked out?

I don't know can you tell compare his TD:INT ratio to Hurts for me real quick? How about completion percentage? You can just stick to their respective first seasons if that makes it easier.

Advertisement
Back