Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
When will people get Tate and Hurts have nothing to do with each other?

Tate has to sit in 2019 if he transfers

Get both

And Plumlee, too. I was listening to Randy Cross here locally on Monday. He stated the obvious. You are not in the college playoffs without a dynamic kid at quarterback.

Here is my thought--Fill the Quarterback room with hungry stud athletes and the Alpha will emerge each year.

They should put on a show for him as soon as he steps on Campus.
Have a bunch a fans with signs, students diving into the pool and other crazy festival type stuff like when Game Day was on Campus

I’ve read on 3 different articles that Jalen stayed in Tuscaloosa to develop under Enos. I think Enos genuinely cares for hurts and Hurts will run through a wall for Enos to remain under his tutelage. Hurts is a cane IMO.

I have a sneaky notion Hurts will be donning the Orange and Green come August 31st.

Advertisement
I never thought very much of Jalen Hurts at Alabama but would love to see him come here for 2019.

* He'll bring maturity and the Alabama work-ethic to our offense.
* He won't have to learn a new system so he'll be the easiest to "plug and play." Thats a big-*** deal given that we open with UF.
* His leadership will help Jarren Williams which will pay dividends in 2020 - 2022.

And Plumlee, too. I was listening to Randy Cross here locally on Monday. He stated the obvious. You are not in the college playoffs without a dynamic kid at quarterback.

Here is my thought--Fill the Quarterback room with hungry stud athletes and the Alpha will emerge each year.
Perfect👍

Advertisement
Bring him to me! He would also be able to help all our offensive players pick up the Playbook faster since he's familiar with it

Jalen would be our best QB. While I still view him as a runner more than a passer that doesn’t really matter at the collegiate level. Running QBs are winning Heismans in recent seasons.

Not saying he going to do all that but I’d take Hurts before anybody on our roster.

Martell as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back