Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

When is it safe to get naked?
1547437065183.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds to me if he’s at 112 that he’s here ironing out the details. He didn’t stay long at the other two schools (OU and Maryland), and certainly didn’t go to dinner with them either. This bodes well for El Jefe and Enos closing the deal. Let’s hope the dinner goes well and things get finalized tonight so Jalen can get a great night of doing whatever he wants via South Beach before he does his press statement.
Agree. Maryland visit was out of respect to give Locksley the chance and to see Maryland. OU was out of respect for Riley and give a “win now” option based off recent success. Miami was for Enos to drop the bag. Probably why it’s the last visit IMO. 🤑🤑🤑

Uh oh. That's a deal breaker if he's got to pull out his own Benjamin after taking him to one of the highest priced joints in the city. Should have taken him to Shake Shack or some other burger joint.

Seriously, the kid orders glass of water. Manny orders double porterhouse and four lobster tails, spearate checks. Then they share meals like family.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They better sleep good tonight. Gonna take them out on the beach tomorrow
Sauce?? Also, I don’t want him sleeping good. He’s got the bag? Good. He got plenty of time to see the beach in a week. I need 3 of V Lives finest at his hotel room and another 4 at his pops room. #MakeItHappenManny #TechUtreatment

Advertisement
Agree. Maryland visit was out of respect to give Locksley the chance and to see Maryland. OU was out of respect for Riley and give a “win now” option based off recent success. Miami was for Enos to drop the bag. Probably why it’s the last visit IMO. 🤑🤑🤑

Idk about OU being out of respect. Their board saying Hurts family initiated the contact with Riley. Not the other way around.

Sauce?? Also, I don’t want him sleeping good. He’s got the bag? Good. He got plenty of time to see the beach in a week. I need 3 of V Lives finest at his hotel room and another 4 at his pops room. #MakeItHappenManny #TechUtreatment
Better send somebody for moms to if you’re sending all that for pops

I don't see weather playing a factor at all.
Weather in Maryland is not that bad in November.
Worse case is a chilly 45-50 degree game day with wind for remaining 1-2 games.
And he is not transferring for the beach.
He will play in the fall and then start focusing on the NFL draft.
With regards to talent of prospective teammates, Maryland actually has some decent athletes at the skill positions,
especially at RB.
Other factors such as winning or even making it to a bowl may weigh more.

It is about exposure and nfl attention. With him at QB and our schedule he should be undefeated in conference play and goes against Clemson in title game. He wins opener against gator and he is espn every week with growing story line with each win. With Rosier we chase President Trump of the news cycle for two weeks last year. No frigging body has done that. Not saying we can bet Clemson with him, but I bet he thinks he can. If we do, it is playoffs leading the return of The U and possible rubber game against Bama. That is a much bigger stage than he can get anywhere else. We just bought his coach. I tithing we have outstanding chance.

Advertisement
Back