Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

2E5B9831-EC6F-430E-9220-099D15E56671.png

Advertisement
I agree. I'll go so far as saying its probably closer to 60/40 Miami - has much better weapons around him, knows he can pull off 10 wins in a weak ACC Coastal, strong chance to get redemption against Clemson in ACCCG. Not to mention he timed these visits at THE BEST POSSIBLE TIME For Miami - snow storms in Maryland, beach weather in Miami.

I don't see weather playing a factor at all.
Weather in Maryland is not that bad in November.
Worse case is a chilly 45-50 degree game day with wind for remaining 1-2 games.
And he is not transferring for the beach.
He will play in the fall and then start focusing on the NFL draft.
With regards to talent of prospective teammates, Maryland actually has some decent athletes at the skill positions,
especially at RB.
Other factors such as winning or even making it to a bowl may weigh more.

Advertisement
I’ve been asking myself that all day. They get zero exposure. They have zero chance of winning anything. None of their games are nationally televised. He gets the Gators game one primtime abc if he comes here.

3 of their games where on ABC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jalen has to pay his portion of the bill. That’s how it works. Probably gonna be at least 75 bucks tonight maybe even over 100
I honestly believe manny isn’t going to allow that **** to happen. He’s boss enough to walk in the back of a restaurant in a city his father was the actual mayor of and pull strings...

Advertisement
I honestly believe manny isn’t going to allow that **** to happen. He’s boss enough to walk in the back of a restaurant in a city his father was the actual mayor of and pull strings...
Ya. That’s hashed out beforehand too. Manny knows what’s up.

That’s huge. (Depending if they were also with him at Maryland and Oklahoma)
Not sure about OU but I know he was the only one at Maryland. I got people at Maryland who said it was just him but he stayed the entire Friday and landed Thursday night. Writing them off would be a mistake. I think all of us got a shot, mainly Maryland or us. I think he wants to go where he has a relationship with. He is all about family.

Advertisement
Back