Jalen Harrell

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I also have a feeling that Gray isn’t able to pull the trigger to Clemson/OSU right now and they are after better options. Wouldn’t surprise me if he found himself back in the mix with us.

Just get me Lawrence, please.
That’s also 3 CB’s for FSU with Dennis and Arian Smith still out there. I’m not sure if they’re recruiting Smith for O/D though but we need to get that kid on campus yesterday.

I also have a feeling that Gray isn’t able to pull the trigger to Clemson/OSU right now and they are after better options. Wouldn’t surprise me if he found himself back in the mix with us.

That’s also 3 CB’s for FSU with Dennis and Arian Smith still out there. I’m not sure if they’re recruiting Smith for O/D though but we need to get that kid on campus yesterday.
Think he can commit to OSU. He spent multiple days up there.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Don’t know where he sits on OSU’s board but for a fact Clemson already told him they were going in a different direction before their spring game. As a result he didn’t attend and showed up at our game the following weekend.

Don’t know where he sits on OSU’s board but for a fact Clemson already told him they were going in a different direction before their spring game. As a result he didn’t attend and showed up at our game the following weekend.

Very interesting. Would be hilarious if we did find ourselves back in the mix with him ...

Advertisement
Back