Jalen Harrell

I also have a feeling that Gray isn’t able to pull the trigger to Clemson/OSU right now and they are after better options. Wouldn’t surprise me if he found himself back in the mix with us.

Just get me Lawrence, please.
That’s also 3 CB’s for FSU with Dennis and Arian Smith still out there. I’m not sure if they’re recruiting Smith for O/D though but we need to get that kid on campus yesterday.
I want Smith on offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kathleen in Lakeland
Yeah that’s right. I know his ppl. That’s the only school in Lakeland that really **** with the U. I think he likes FSU. Their former HC is a big time FSU guy and Haggin was all over Gant and Kathleen boys. Is he showing interest in Miami?

Advertisement
Too slow, IMO. Ran a 4.9 at the national combine.

All the times from that event were crazy high. Not saying he’s a burner, but he’s not too slow. He looks like a pretty good prospect. Rivals is gonna give him a bump up next update.

All that said, saying he’s slow from that event doesn’t tell the whole story. That entire event of about 500 kids was slow.

Gray was supposed to go to UGA spring game today but didn't make it - flight got cancelled yesterday, probably because of the weather.

I think it was Ivins who mentioned last week that Gray said he doesn't hear from Miami staff that much and wishes he did because he wouldn't mind playing at home. Ivins take was he may be looking for his own Plan B is these other places don't work out...

Advertisement
Any idea if Pouncey was at the game? The kid is from Orlando. It would kinda suck if he didn’t show.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Back