Jalen Harrell DB Miami Central '20

Advertisement
I’ve heard Gray has been timing in the 4.8s. Very curious to see him in the camp circuit.

I’ve heard Gray has been timing in the 4.8s. Very curious to see him in the camp circuit.

He ran that at the Army All American combine. He has good footwork but if we crucified Sanguinetti and Mcintosh for their slow time, he has to get the same treatment. He got burnt by Marcus Fleming today although Fleming does that to everybody.
Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 1.23.22 PM.png

He ran that at the Army All American combine. He has good footwork but if we crucified Sanguinetti and Mcintosh for their slow time, he has to get the same treatment. He got burnt by Marcus Fleming today although Fleming does that to everybody.
View attachment 77643

This isn’t a comment on Gray but in general: we need more speed at corner. We have great length and talent but Couch and Bethel are the only fast guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Harrell was at Mater before transferring to Central, he's got great upside.

Clemson is after another South Fla DB with Trayvon Mullen heading to the draft this year & they're already heavy after both Harrell & Gray.

As long as we let DVD & Coach Field lead the recruitment we should be alright.

Advertisement
Yeah I’d agree that we’ve all been pretty sure Gray isn’t coming here.

He definitely committed to us as a placeholder and now he’s getting bigger offers he knows he’s long gone.
I would venture to guess that one of the reasons for the decommit was that it was becoming common knowledge what a dumpster fire this program was under Richt. I'll give Manny and #TNM a shot to win him over. We'll see.

Advertisement
Back