Jalen Harrell DB Miami Central '20

Advertisement
Gray isn’t gonna sign here. I’m no insider but I know the routine by now.
Miami Central is expecting to hire a new DB coach. Their new DC was there when Coach Fields was the WR coach at Miami Central. I think Miami has a great shot at Jalen. FYI - The DB Coach that is rumored to be taking the job was coached by Fields and a product of his HS coaching tree.

Miami Central is expecting to hire a new DB coach. Their new DC was there when Coach Fields was the WR coach at Miami Central. I think Miami has a great shot at Jalen. FYI - The DB Coach that is rumored to be taking the job was coached by Fields and a product of his HS coaching tree.
Coach Gibson just got the job at Killian as the HC & the new DC for Central is Coach Joseph.

I’ve heard Gray has been timing in the 4.8s. Very curious to see him in the camp circuit.
That can't be right. I've seen Gray run stride for stride with Rosemy and little Cooney from STA. It may have been a bad time due to bad getoff/technique.

Advertisement
You guys need to understand that these out of state schools offer these kids blindly without even seeing these kids and those offers don't even be comittable.

Exactly...And we have this convo with some of these posters any year.

Also, not to mention that we DO offer many kids first, no way to bat 1.000 with it and be the first on every single kid. This is early enough if. F**k him if it isn't.

Last edited:
4-2-5 u need corners who can play one-on-one on the perimeter. This guy would be a great fit.

Advertisement
You guys need to understand that these out of state schools offer these kids blindly without even seeing these kids and those offers don't even be comittable.
I honestly dont feel Clemson/Bama/UGA offer blindly. They have too many resources allocated in their target areas to take that route. Some schools I will agree but not the cream of the crop.

The rumored DB coach just got offered the job, and 3 of DBs played in the All Dade game. FYI - Sabbath Joseph was at Miami Central when Coach Fields was at Central. Coach Joseph was entering the 11th grade when Coach Fields left.

I knew Fields coached at NW but didn't know he coached at Central too. This guy without a doubt is our Ace recruiter. May even have Hartley beat tbh.

Saw gray play several times this year, he is decent but just doesnt pop out at u, sort of like brownlee. Unfortunately Stevenson is a talent that standsout and Ivey u can tell was elite bc the ball never even went to his side. Saw Ivey play 3 times it was as if he didnt even sweat. His side was off limits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pass.

I prefer Clark and George anyways.

Film was ok, but nothing special.

Let him go be one of F$U’s 30 DBs

I guess we are back on recruiting kids just because they are from Miami.

Let’s see. Miami has the #1 Pass D in college football, Clemson is # 18 and OSU isn’t in the top 50. Brilliant!!!
Yes but those schools you mentioned have bag programs that are among the nations elite. Having the #1 Pass Defense is great but we had better start developing a better scheme for our Bag Defense.

Yes but those schools you mentioned have bag programs that are among the nations elite. Having the #1 Pass Defense is great but we had better start developing a better scheme for our Bag Defense.

Also those schools players get drafted in the 1st rd and our get drafted in the 4th-7th rds. Kids don’t care about playing in the #1 pass defense on a 7-6 team who gets its players drafted late in the draft. Why is that such a hard concept for some to grasp?

Advertisement
Back