Jalen Harrell DB Miami Central '20

Advertisement
Anyone got some info on the burns kid from NW? Looked good in a vid I watched yesterday. He’s a DB

Advertisement
Didn’t gray decommit bc Manny left for temple?

Pretty odd he didn’t recommit when Manny came back.

My bet is on Clemson

Francois
Gray
J. Turner
J. Joseph (Pace)

Seem to be the Dade corner '20 names to know so far. K.Washington at safety, but imo is a LB and a tad overrated on film.

Advertisement
MNW has Ronald Delancy as a cb prospect.

Broward has a number of early db prospects to

Gerald Pough (Prop Joe Special) out of Hollywood Mca
Jahvonte Royal-Sta

Oh of course...I got em memorized from your stuff and LCE thread a couple pages back. Forgot about Delancy.

I like the Hodges kid from Broward too, think he can be major sleeper.

I'm gonna find my top 30 Sofla list from fall and edit and bump, and you local ringers can give your input as well.

Anyone got some info on the burns kid from NW? Looked good in a vid I watched yesterday. He’s a DB
I posted on him in my DB thread I made back in May.

He's a 2021 kid, transferred to MNW from Doral but he's a Gwen cherry kid, a lil undersized but still had 7INT's his Freshman year at Doral, kid is a pure ballhawk.

Advertisement
I posted on him in my DB thread I made back in May.

He's a 2021 kid, transferred to MNW from Doral but he's a Gwen cherry kid, a lil undersized but still had 7INT's his Freshman year at Doral, kid is a pure ballhawk.
My bad LCE thought he was 2020. Any relation artie? Kid looked nice tho

Advertisement
So then what's your point.
His point is south Florida kids jump on winning bandwagons. Who they see winning On ESPN. Bama. Clemson and others. They don’t look at stats that much. All they know is CU is winning and we loss 35-3

Not brilliant, but those teams are winning & that’s what the kids care about I guess.

Not to mention it you think Clemson had worse corners than us or even an actual real world worse pass D, you're crazy. They did as good against Tua and Bama as any team I've seen with my eyes.

Advertisement
Back