Jalen Harrell Commits

Grad spots won't make a difference. 25 a calendar year max.

Pretty sure we discussed this to nauseam. I also heard on a recruiting podcast this was the only way to go over 25. Portal kids, transfers or late kids.

Advertisement
That was a weird combine. Kids were running .2 slower than their opening times.

Harrell is slow for a corner but fine for a striker. I see him ending up at 6’2, 210, 4.6.
I know he’s very versatile but I believe he is a safety at the next level. That type of frame will make receivers alligator arm passes across the middle.

I think with Harrell and balom we are recruiting safeties that can punish ball carriers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Crazy how full circle recruiting comes. I remember last summer Harrell was linked to Miami a lot. Then it all cooled down. Now he’s a cane.
This staff has closed on guys they seriously want...

Daz
Harrell
Knighton
Chantz

These names come to my mind that most wrote off as non-options for whatever reason.... staff stayed on their top evals and have been rewarded

Only positions of concern to me how we close at OL and CB

this is how you are suppose to recruit. Getting knighton is an elite get and Harrell is a great pickup as well. 10 out of 21(20 not counting Antonio smith) of our commits are blue chip recruits, get over 50% should be the goal in any given class. Add db Francois dl Harrell that’s 2 more blue chippers and flip hyppolite NOW that’s another blue chip recruit

Pretty sure we discussed this to nauseam. I also heard on a recruiting podcast this was the only way to go over 25. Portal kids, transfers or late kids.

You can go over 25 if you have spots open from last class since it's per calendar year.

20 in '19
30 in '20 if you get 5 EEs

Over simplified example. Grad transfers, portal kids etc all count the same.

Advertisement
Back