Jalen Harrell Commits

The only kid getting dropped is antonio smith. I would expect/want the class to finish as such kobe baynes, marlon Martinez, rueben hyppolite, keyshawn greene, davonte brown
Right. Because you also knew Mathis was going to get dropped a few weeks ago right 🤔

Advertisement
Advertisement
Diaz answering some recruiting questions...He hasn't shown he can coach a lick, and needs some staff changes. But if you can sale thru this **** show of a season than you can sale.

Obv FSU no coach helped with Harrell and Knighton, but he was there to pounce. Props given.

Now on the field is a mess don't get me wrong lol

Advertisement
Diaz answering some recruiting questions...He hasn't shown he can coach a lick, and needs some staff changes. But if you can sale thru this **** show of a season than you can sale.

Obv FSU no coach helped with Harrell and Knighton, but he was there to pounce. Props given.

Now on the field is a mess don't get me wrong lol
Recruiting is still a issue with him.

247 has us ranked #14 now.
I’ve said before that I think a Top 15 this cycle would be be the number to consider us doing acceptably in recruiting at this point. Anything higher than that, especially after an awful season of Corchery, is “gravy” in the words of @AHURT12, stalwart defender of the “we good” contingent.

If we do finish with a respectable class, that will give Manny a few chips to work with. If he shows up with the same staph next year, doing the same crap on the field next year, these few chips will go quickly. I think the odds are against him but we can always wish for a miracle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flagg is shaq 2.0 for manny and banda seems to have a hard on for Washington. I would drop Washington but it's highly unlikely

Agree , but they seem to like his frame and using him at multiple spots . I don’t get it but they know what they want for their d

Flagg is shaq 2.0 for manny and banda seems to have a hard on for Washington. I would drop Washington but it's highly unlikely
I mean I’m not predicting it or anything, but I could see it if by some miracle Flowe, Greene, and Francois all want in

I mean I’m not predicting it or anything, but I could see it if by some miracle Flowe, Greene, and Francois all want in
They are taking 2 lbs either flowe and greene , flowe and hyypolite or hyypolite and greene. Francois would most likely take brown's spot

Advertisement
Back