Jalen Harrell Commits

Advertisement
I'd legitimately like to see an explanation how. I could see possibly taking some grad transfers after signing day but those be applied to the following year, limiting new signees by that number.

They will be after January

Csonka was always listed at 235 lbs. When he was really 260 lbs.

And where did Csonka go to college ----- SYRACUSE !! [known as the Orangemen and not the Orange back then].
There's a story (myth perhaps?) about Csonka and a certain section of cinder block / concrete wall inside one of the Syracuse dorms that has a little give to it..
Supposedly while living in that dorm as a freshman, and when he was angry or rowdy, Csonka would just keep banging into the wall, and that's what 'eventually caused the wall to give a little.
An old school tough guy.

Advertisement
They get talent. But they get a LOT of low character talent. We’ve been similar but not quite as bad.

I don’t buy the Francois/Baga thing, as they had been doing the low character/high star thing for some time before he got hurt.

Agree, don't think it was a Francois thing.

That culture was broken when Cuckbo let Jameis run around uncontrollably creepy and rape-y until it just couldn't be covered up anymore.

Well even that 40 he ran at the combine suprised people. He was good his senior year but he didn't look that fast on the field.
It didnt surprise me, there was a little video of him running a 40 at UM in like his junior he looked really fast to me and I said he would run no slower than a 4.5. He played fast to me

It didnt surprise me, there was a little video of him running a 40 at UM in like his junior he looked really fast to me and I said he would run no slower than a 4.5. He played fast to me
You was the only one he played fast to then. He never looked that fast on the field. I remember that unc wr running past him with ease.

Advertisement
Y'all are so concerned about a 40 time makes me question a lot of you guys. How old are you or how long you been watching football? I imagine most of you are teens or early 20's cause the more football you watch the more meaningless you realize it really is. A player can have an awful time & you'd never guess it watching them play.

The 40 can be trained for and you can shave time off with proper training. Training that hardly translates to football.

You was the only one he played fast to then. He never looked that fast on the field. I remember that unc wr running past him with ease.
When we run pass people there are a lot of factors that go into it. If I'm not mistaking Redwine was flat footed as **** when that happen, if someone is running full speed st you and you wait to long to turn and start running,the is gonna run pass you 100% of the time.

Advertisement
Not being a mope, but I’m more concerned w coaching at this point. I want every blue chip on earth, but what I saw against FIU showed me blue chips be damned, we need up graded coaching.

We def need to close strong on the class of 2020, fa sho. We need Flowe, Green (or Hyppolite) in this class. But man, all of this will be for not, if Manny don’t make coaching changes.

We’ve seen us smoke the recruiting trail before (Coker, Shannon, Golden, Richt, and we saw the small to lack of dividends it paid.

Nice pick up, along w a great pick regarding Knighton, but now my hope is that Manny somehow reassess his staff and match talent w talent this off season.

1575056032766.gif

Advertisement
Not being a mope, but I’m more concerned w coaching at this point. I want every blue chip on earth, but what I saw against FIU showed me blue chips be damned, we need up graded coaching.

We def need to close strong on the class of 2020, fa sho. We need Flowe, Green (or Hyppolite) in this class. But man, all of this will be for not, if Manny don’t make coaching changes.

We’ve seen us smoke the recruiting trail before (Coker, Shannon, Golden, Richt, and we saw the small to lack of dividends it paid.

Nice pick up, along w a great pick regarding Knighton, but now my hope is that Manny somehow reassess his staff and match talent w talent this off season.

Corching matters

Bottom line is this years squad/talent had no business losing the ACC games it did, and FIU

Advertisement
Back