Jalar Holley decision

Advertisement
I think they like him more than daxon. I believe they wanna take 4. Rn it looks like daxon, Holley, Ingraham, Munoz. If Tyler Davis wants in I don’t think daxon is a part of this class going forward. He’s the odd mad out of a 5th DT That’s high on the board jumps in.

I think they like him more than daxon. I believe they wanna take 4. Rn it looks like daxon, Holley, Ingraham, Munoz. If Tyler Davis wants in I don’t think daxon is a part of this class going forward. He’s the odd mad out of a 5th DT That’s high on the board jumps in.

And that's the only scenario that makes sense for dropping Daxon. We must get 4 DTs to make up for Kool's bull$hit. But if Davis wants in, only then I agree with dropping Daxon.

How does this kid stack up to the rest of the guys we're recruiting on the interior?

Advertisement
Idc
Ingraham is a better athlete than people realize and moves well for his size. Really like what he could potentially develop into in college
How many Dlineman do u think we take? 8? Or is that to big of a number?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great another 3 star.

Everyone loves to downvote and then most of these 3 stars do jack **** just as they did during the Shannon and Golden years. Ignorance is bliss until we suck.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stop with the drop Daxon mumbo jumbo stuff. In south Florida we can always find De's but it is hard to big interior players that can run. An when we find very good ones there is a bag man bidding war most of the time that UM can't play.

We need to stack DT's when we can so if we take 5 this year so be it. The staff will make room by encouraging players to grad transfer if they don't perform well this year on the dline.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back