Jalar Holley decision

DB4

Freshman
Ivins wrote earlier today that Holley, the 2019 DT from Buford (GA) is ready to make his decision to commit and knows where he's headed. AI believes that Miami is leading for Holley.

If anyone has a 247 sub, here's the story: VIP Scoop: Decision Coming Soon For DL Target

I think they like him more than daxon. I believe they wanna take 4. Rn it looks like daxon, Holley, Ingraham, Munoz. If Tyler Davis wants in I don’t think daxon is a part of this class going forward. He’s the odd mad out of a 5th DT That’s high on the board jumps in.

I think they like him more than daxon. I believe they wanna take 4. Rn it looks like daxon, Holley, Ingraham, Munoz. If Tyler Davis wants in I don’t think daxon is a part of this class going forward. He’s the odd mad out of a 5th DT That’s high on the board jumps in.
And that's the only scenario that makes sense for dropping Daxon. We must get 4 DTs to make up for Kool's bull$hit. But if Davis wants in, only then I agree with dropping Daxon.

stb

Sophomore
Holley is his first year in HS track in the 5 meets he entered threw the discus 143' (national elite for HS 150') so he has some athletic ability outside football.

It helps that at 6-2/290 you have a 6'-10" wing span with huge hands.

Last edited:
How does this kid stack up to the rest of the guys we're recruiting on the interior?

Well good news is at least Simpson can actually close kids he coached in HS

Munoz and Ingraham are hybrids DE/DTs.

brock

All-American
Munoz and Ingraham are hybrids DE/DTs.
Ingraham is a better athlete than people realize and moves well for his size. Really like what he could potentially develop into in college

Idc
Ingraham is a better athlete than people realize and moves well for his size. Really like what he could potentially develop into in college
How many Dlineman do u think we take? 8? Or is that to big of a number?

The idc was a typo

Thats wat i was thinking. Hoping we get Bogle n Summerall too.

Great another 3 star.

Everyone loves to downvote and then most of these 3 stars do jack **** just as they did during the Shannon and Golden years. Ignorance is bliss until we suck.

Last edited:
We need 4 DTs and 4 DEs.

I’m stunned anyone thinks we need less than 4 DE’s.

We could roll into 2018 with 3 DE’s who have playing experience, and that shouldn’t happen. Got to build depth, and you have to stack on the LOS. 15-16 OL, 13-14 DL.

Stop with the drop Daxon mumbo jumbo stuff. In south Florida we can always find De's but it is hard to big interior players that can run. An when we find very good ones there is a bag man bidding war most of the time that UM can't play.

We need to stack DT's when we can so if we take 5 this year so be it. The staff will make room by encouraging players to grad transfer if they don't perform well this year on the dline.

Go Canes