Jalar Holley decision

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great to see that in Simpson's 1st year here, he's going to reel in a quality DT from his old school.

You have to like that we seem to really be picking up the pace with recruiting DL and getting them on campus since he's arrived.

And there's an OL in the '20 class from Buford that we've offered (Seth McLaughlin).

He didn't make it down, but could be a name to keep an eye on in next year's class.

Advertisement
There we go.

Sounds like a solid addition to the '19 DT class.

And 1st commit from GA in the class.

Need to keep getting a couple from GA in every class.

I’ll take it. He is a bit sawed off but depth guy at worst scenario. Every guy won’t be a blue chip on the DL/OL but this kid can contribute.

Since Tyler Davis seems to be trending away and nobody seems to know Daxon’s status, I really really hope we can get Mike Morris on top of Ingraham.

I’ll take it. He is a bit sawed off but depth guy at worst scenario. Every guy won’t be a blue chip on the DL/OL but this kid can contribute.

Since Tyler Davis seems to be trending away and nobody seems to know Daxon’s status, I really really hope we can get Mike Morris on top of Ingraham.
Looks all of 6’2, richt is a legit 6’1 or something like that and he’s a good bit taller than him. 6’2 290 and carries it very well. Apparently he was really impressive at paradise camp

Advertisement
Who’s left at DT? Ingraham, Fuller and Davis are trending away, Morris may be linked to Michigan. So DT haul of Holley, Munoz, Ingraham, Daxon?

Kid looks like he had that kind of first step and high energy that will be very disruptive. Good pickup. Our DL is quietly coming together. Need Summerall and Ingraham to climb on board.

Advertisement
Looks all of 6’2, richt is a legit 6’1 or something like that and he’s a good bit taller than him. 6’2 290 and carries it very well. Apparently he was really impressive at paradise camp
Reading the kids comments about us been full at DT and now having a spot for him,got a feeling it was Davis the staff was waiting on.

Reading the kids comments about us been full at DT and now having a spot for him,got a feeling it was Davis the staff was waiting on.
Could be that Or maybe they see the writing on the wall with Daxon?

Ingraham is announcing on his moms birthday and she wants him at Miami. Do the math.. Cane. That gives us Ingraham, Holley, Munoz, Daxon and I’m sure will get Davis in if he wants in.

Advertisement
Back