Jalar Holley decision

Advertisement
Our fanbase honestly sucks. We b*tch and moan when we can't land DT's but here is a kid that wants in and has offers from the likes of Auburn, Tennessee, VT, etc., and people don't want him because he's a high 3 star? Christ dude.
F@&k all negative minded fake fans. Landing this kid is huge! An sec school bound kid choosing Miami over bags schools it’s big time and he balled in camp. Welcome to the U big boi!

Last edited:
4b81e1df0e0c9cfadeb66cfb2561af84.gif

Ingraham is announcing on his moms birthday and she wants him at Miami. Do the math.. Cane. That gives us Ingraham, Holley, Munoz, Daxon and I’m sure will get Davis in if he wants in.
When is this? I'll make note. In other news, Daxon still in?

Advertisement
I can’t wait to see this guy paired with Muñoz oh god please let ME live long enough to see these two beasts balling!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love it .. when recruits see what coach Simpson can put on the field I think it will blow it wide open for us in dline recruiting

I’ll take it. He is a bit sawed off but depth guy at worst scenario. Every guy won’t be a blue chip on the DL/OL but this kid can contribute.

Since Tyler Davis seems to be trending away and nobody seems to know Daxon’s status, I really really hope we can get Mike Morris on top of Ingraham.

Has there been some recent news on Davis? My understanding was that we had recently been trending up for him

Advertisement
Don’t know how old YOU are but I’m old and saying the same thing..lol
Pl

Old enough to had witnessed the glory years of um football and unfortunately also old enough to witnessed the Shannon and golden years. It’s so awesome to see local kids wanting to ball 🏈 for the crib Muñoz brooks Nesta etc and the get kids from other states to come down and ball for us it’s huge! It’s a canes thing!

Advertisement
Pl

Old enough to had witnessed the glory years of um football and unfortunately also old enough to witnessed the Shannon and golden years. It’s so awesome to see local kids wanting to ball 🏈 for the crib Muñoz brooks Nesta etc and the get kids from other states to come down and ball for us it’s huge! It’s a canes thing!

Well I’m old enough to have witnessed Fran Curci,George Mira and Burger King “ free ticket with a whopper “ coupons....been through the bad,the real bad ,the great ,the bad again and now what appears to be the great again.

For most of the past decade + I didn’t think I’d live to see the Canes on top again.God willing and he gives me a few more years it looks like I’ll get my chance.

And it is great to see the kids wanting to stay home to rep the home team again.CMR looks to be setting us up for this to continue long after he’s gone.Cant wait for the season to start but more than that I can’t wait for this year to play out with great results so I can look forward to next year and the years after.Hasnt been that way for a while.

Well I’m old enough to have witnessed Fran Curci,George Mira and Burger King “ free ticket with a whopper “ coupons....been through the bad,the real bad ,the great ,the bad again and now what appears to be the great again.

For most of the past decade + I didn’t think I’d live to see the Canes on top again.God willing and he gives me a few more years it looks like I’ll get my chance.

And it is great to see the kids wanting to stay home to rep the home team again.CMR looks to be setting us up for this to continue long after he’s gone.Cant wait for the season to start but more than that I can’t wait for this year to play out with great results so I can look forward to next year and the years after.Hasnt been that way for a while.
Im with u cane bro! Let’s enjoy the cane ride!

Advertisement
Back