2023 Ja'Keem Jackson 4* 2023 CB

Advertisement
if all of those kids want in (they wont obviously) you reduce the number of portal dudes. There's no numbers restriction that would affect any of those kids spots if they want in

You don’t reduce the number of portal dudes, what you do is show more of our current roster the door.

We went 5-7 and played low effort all year. These kids haven’t earned the right to stay besides maybe a small handful of them

there will be plenty of that too. Point is we can basically take whoever we want that is willing to come

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like that's what he was doing this year half at deep safety and half in the box, we could have McCall out there instead of blades or Tae since they gone
That's the goal replace Jags with Dogs. Whether players like it or not. It's the new U. GO CANES!

Advertisement
Scorpion, let me ask you something? Which one of these recruits feel like a Seymour!! Please let me know.. Was ZO/MARIO here when our front office picked these JAGS? Coma'nn man, we're moving forward embrace it, my fellow CANE. GO CANES!

Scorpion, let me ask you something? Which one of these recruits feel like a Seymour!! Please let me know.. Was ZO/MARIO here when our front office picked these JAGS? Coma'nn man, we're moving forward embrace it, my fellow CANE. GO CANES!
I think we have a Seymour in Horton! Time will tell. I like our rotation of lt56, Maryland transfer, miller and Harrison Hunte!

Advertisement
I agree Scorpion. But, we're building our team/culture. We're going to be fine with the dogs we are bringing in. I think Horton will be a surprise JMO.
Yeah me 2! After seeing his tape I really like Horton hope he has a chance to develope for a year or 2.

Advertisement
Back