2023 Ja'Keem Jackson 4* 2023 CB

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Currently rated a 3* CB but has recent offers from almost every $EC program including UGA and Bama.

UM offered before the recent surge and he's visiting with LeBlanc this weekend.

Suspect he's about to be a 4* now that he's been discovered by the bag droppers.

Advertisement
Big tall Boundary corner, with WR hands. Plays with very good balance, does a very good job getting in phase & playing physical at the top of routes. Uses his exceptional arm length to reroute the WR & plays with good eye discipline & natural instincts.

He’s still raw as a pure corner, is a converted WR & was productive playing as a two-way player last year. Had 36rec 548yds & 4TD’s as a WR. Good not great speed, in the mid 4.5 range, makes up for it with physicality in Press man. Needs to work on overall technique & clean up his footwork, but an overall good upside prospect. He’s a kid that after he hits the S&C would be a legit 6’2 190-200lbs Boundary.

Definitely been a rising prospect recently, his rating went up on 247 as a 91 4-star even though his composite rating is still as a 87 3-star. But the SEC schools have all been jumping in on his recruitment so he’s due for an overall ratings bump by next month.

Bama, UGA & UF have all offered over the last month, Tenn, Auburn & FSU were the earliest in on his recruitment.

He reminds me of Jahquez Robinson from the 2020 class, same size & play style.

I like the offer, but it’s rare for a kid like this to not sign with a SEC school.

Last edited:
Yeah watching the interview, he named about 5 schools and then said Miami. Also the interviewer was even hyping up the SEC...

Can't count Mario out with him supposedly visiting this weekend.

It's going to get harder to land kids like this with SEC schools pretty much locked out of TX for the top kids. UT/A&M has Texas on lock now.

Advertisement
Big tall Boundary corner, with WR hands. Plays with very good balance, does a very good job getting in phase & playing physical at the top of routes. Uses his exceptional arm length to reroute the WR & plays with good eye discipline & natural instincts.

He’s still raw as a pure corner, is a converted WR & was productive playing as a two-way player last year. Had 36rec 548yds & 4TD’s as a WR. Good not great speed, in the mid 4.5 range, makes up for it with physicality in Press man. Needs to work on overall technique & clean up his footwork, but an overall good upside prospect. He’s a kid that after he hits the S&C would be a legit 6’2 190-200lbs Boundary.

Definitely been a rising prospect recently, his rating went up on 247 as a 91 4-star even though his composite rating is still as a 87 3-star. But the SEC schools have all been jumping in on his recruitment so he’s due for an overall ratings bump by next month.

Bama, UGA & UF have all offered over the last month, Tenn, Auburn & FSU were the earliest in on his recruitment.

I like the offer, but it’s rare for a kid like this to not sign with a SEC school.
Ya his speed was my question but long speed his good in short area but his testing speed is good I feel like this is a recruitment we used to loose on but with nil I think we slide him in if both parties are interested

Ya his speed was my question but long speed his good in short area but his testing speed is good I feel like this is a recruitment we used to loose on but with nil I think we slide him in if both parties are interested
He has solid 10.9 100m speed & is a pretty good relay runner.

Not every CB can be a 4.4/4.3 kid, but he’s exactly what most big bodied Boundary Corners are, not necessarily fast but uses their physicality to keep the WR in front of him. Has enough functional speed & athleticism to keep up.

If we can get his teammate LeBlanc who he visited with today, then maybe we can convince him to come here too. In all honesty, I’d be shocked if he didn’t sign with a SEC team, odds are that’s probably where he ends up.

But who knows, stranger things have happened lol

Last edited:

The 🐐 strikes again! This guy knows everything & everyone

Advertisement
Advertisement
At UF today with LeBlanc and John Walker
Loop Time GIF by Psyklon

UF just copy us with everything lol like clockwork.

Advertisement
Back when we had ****** coaches local guys would practically live on campus yet eventually commit elsewhere
We were that late night booty call.

Kids texting Manny “u up?” cuz they wanted to chill in Miami for the day. Manny telling all his friends “im telling you guyssssss he’s the one for me…..he’s sooooooo sweet and treats me so well….we basically hang out like every day…he tells me he wants to get married he just needs some time.”

Then two weeks later the kid gets married to a chick from Tuscaloosa.

We were that late night booty call.

Kids texting Manny “u up?” cuz they wanted to chill in Miami for the day. Manny telling all his friends “im telling you guyssssss he’s the one for me…..he’s sooooooo sweet and treats me so well….we basically hang out like every day…he tells me he wants to get married he just needs some time.”

Then two weeks later the kid gets married to a chick from Tuscaloosa.
Exactly. We were the recruiting version of the nice guy simp who never actually got the girl. Thank God that's over.

Advertisement
Back